Statue 1/3 Prime 1 Studio - Jim Lee - Superman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes, and you could manipulate the cape so that it appears to be blowing in the same direction as Batman’s, something the sculpted cape doesn’t do.

Ideally for lack of space I'd want the statue as close to the wall as possible so cloth cape probably best for me, the sculpted one does look amazing. Will there be a difference in price?

If your goal is to pay more than the print is worth I’ll buy some of the Hush giclees and sell them to you at 4x cost.

No but i don't want fake prints from China like those Alex Ross canvas prints.

Do you think i can print a file at my local printing shop on high quality paper and it will turn out nice?

Would have been nice to have both options included as standard but I see why this would have been more difficult to achieve

I'm leaning more toward getting this with a cloth cape--especially if I decide to get Batman so I can make Superman's cape direction match his.

Looking at these two pics, is he leaning already?

28235300_1694260957287206_570660251235513166_o.jpg

28071286_1694255840621051_4546578244081249453_o.jpg

Love the improvements on Superman!

...wish this was 1/4 scale, tho. Not going to start collecting 1/3 scale. Admiring from afar it shall be.

Wish it was 1/4 scale as well, but since its my favourite character finding it hard to resist. Trying my best to stay away from 1/3 scale. I am wondering how far from right base to the left end of the cape this goes.

Wish it was 1/4 scale as well, but since its my favourite character finding it hard to resist. Trying my best to stay away from 1/3 scale. I am wondering how far from right base to the left end of the cape this goes.

Likewise but not sure I can resist this. It's damn near perfect in my eyes. I could get the new Sideshow PF in 1/4 but I'd always look at it and regret not getting this! With a cloth cape it won't be too bad size wise, obviously its tall but that's fine. Only concern is the size of the base. Hopefully it's not as wide as Batman's.

When do we think this is likely to go up for pre-order?

Issue is the 1/3 scale is miles ahead of the 1/4 scale so likely sooner or later you will enter in the 1/3 market.

I'm so back and forth on this one because it really does look amazing and almost like a perfect Superman....but it's just so freaking big. These 1/3 statues are just so difficult to allocate space for.

In the same boat as some of you 1/4 primarily size collectors. I have nothing over 1/4. Superman is my favorite character. I have the SS Premium Format and some smaller Kotobukiya and DC Collectibles. And, “sadly,” I happened upon this masterpiece. I know myself. This will be in my collection. Where and how displayed in my collection? Don’t know, but for any Superman fan into statues, how can you deny yourself this one (of course, $ plays a big factor)?

After purchase however, I must never click on another newer Superman statue coming down the road.

In the same boat as some of you 1/4 primarily size collectors. I have nothing over 1/4. Superman is my favorite character. I have the SS Premium Format and some smaller Kotobukiya and DC Collectibles. And, “sadly,” I happened upon this masterpiece. I know myself. This will be in my collection. Where and how displayed in my collection? Don’t know, but for any Superman fan into statues, how can you deny yourself this one (of course, $ plays a big factor)?

After purchase however, I must never click on another newer Superman statue coming down the road.

I am 100% in the same place as you. :lol Really wish this was in 1/4 scale, tried to talk myself into settling for the new SS Rebirth PF but after seeing the improvements I just have to get this and make it work somehow.

Back