Action Figure 1:3 Batman Begins... Begins

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh hell yeah !!!!!!
I am interested in buying this, if you have any intentions of selling it.
:)

Hi Jed, you have an amazing collection... are you sure I'm not gonna butcher this by the time it's done? Lol. Well, I can't comment on sales here but I'll say that first and foremost, I am a fan and also a collector... and I know how it feels to hanker for certain pieces. That means that I will look into accommodating interest in it.

Here's a few more pics... cowl is getting there but needs more work. A couple shots of the body sculpt, which I based on Bale's measurements... not from the Machinist. Lol. Also a couple bits and pieces I mastered that will be scaled to size. Belt components will be a metal composite and fully linked with magnetic attachments. I'll even have the cellphone scanned and scaled. Thanks for looking ;)

13BBCowl.jpg

0012-2.jpg

004-1.jpg

Last edited:
Cowl is looking stunning

HT should be ashamed of themselves after failing to get it right after 3 attempts across 6 years - not to mention the 2 failures to get the TDK suit cowl right too

Cowl is looking stunning

HT should be ashamed of themselves after failing to get it right after 3 attempts across 6 years - not to mention the 2 failures to get the TDK suit cowl right too

Thanks void. If I took my cowl and scaled it down to 1:6, would that make people happy?

Hi Jed, you have an amazing collection... are you sure I'm not gonna butcher this by the time it's done? Lol. Well, I can't comment on sales here but I'll say that first and foremost, I am a fan and also a collector... and I know how it feels to hanker for certain pieces. That means that I will look into accommodating interest in it.

Here's a few more pics... cowl is getting there but needs more work. A couple shots of the body sculpt, which I based on Bale's measurements... not from the Machinist. Lol. Also a couple bits and pieces I mastered that will be scaled to size. Belt components will be a metal composite and fully linked with magnetic attachments. I'll even have the cellphone scanned and scaled. Thanks for looking ;)

13BBCowl.jpg

IMAG0009.jpg

IMAG0011.jpg

0012-2.jpg

004-1.jpg

Hey man.

Appreciate the kind words on my collection.
Yes, so far you definitely have something great going on. The cowl definitely looks stunning.

I would be very interested to see how the final piece would look and definitely for any highly detailed accurate Batman figure, I am definitely interested.

I mean, I am still waiting on cinemaquette to bring out a 1:3 Batman. It's like a must. Hahahahaha

Almost finish with remastering the gauntlets for a good friend of mine. This was made using the base that the onscreen hero gauntlets were made from. My friend will then have them digitally scanned and scaled to 1:3 scale for this piece.

Last edited:
man if hospitals are wondering were the influx of kidneys for sale coming days and months. just show them ssf threads :eek

By the way though man,

I am also looking for a full accurate suit replica.

Would you be able to help me out ?

Because Underground Inferno NEVER reply to any of my emails.

Jed - I haven't talked to Jeff (Inferno) for a bit but I understand he hasn't been around all that much. The suit he offers is one of Dullam's and although beautifully sculpted by Bob, it's not accurate... if that is what you truly desire. I have been asked numerous times to rework the full suit... it's something I'm still thinking about and have actually been discussing with others the pass few weeks. I'll shoot you a PM and we can talk about it more. I'll help you out with what I can.

Back