1:2 T-800 Endoskeleton pro's & con's?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The cardboard is so thin the weight of the piece is too much for it. The cardboard should be of a heavier grade. The inside box itself is glued together and the glue was not holding too well. I had to tape it back together to send it back. If you had both pieces sent to you(Sideshow&Cinemaquette) you would see the difference. UPS delivered three Cinemaquettes to my house w/o any problems. Both of the Sideshow 1/2 scale T'2s boxes were in crappy shape when they got to my house. Its the way they are packed the statue should be in either two boxes or one alot larger to protect it.

Hi All, I am also planning on obtaining this piece but I also have a few questions. According to the Sideshow website, it weights 25 pounds and is 36" tall. Is this correct? I've seen a video with it standing next to the 1:2 Iron Man Maquette and they both look to be at the same height, granted that the Iron Man is 40" tall. Can anyone confirm this? Also do you guys think it's still woth the $2000 price tag? Thanks!

I have it and it weighs a lot more than 25lbs, I think it is around 55 lbs. It is very realistic and impressive looking. Some parts are metal, some fiberglass and some polystone. You cant tell by looking at it what is what. It is all chrome plated and looks realistic. This is my favorite collectable

did you end up selling this piece too? What did you think about it?

Nope still got it actually in the box. Wanted to send it back and never got around to it. Then I just totally forgot, its still sitting in the same place I put it 2 years ago :lol
The hoses used for his neck sucked and I wanted to replace them with thin braided cable but never got around to it. Thats why I kept it I think. Thats what happens when you have to much stuff, you start forgetting what you have :slap

Chris

Hey All, just got back from my vacation and I am happy to see that you guys are still happy with the piece. Since I know how much it weighs now, can you guys also tell me the exact height of this product? I am buying a stand and want to make it future proof for this collectible. Is it really 36" cause it looks a bit taller. Thanks guys!

I will measure tonight, but I think the 36" is the endo himself. It does not include the base

Hi I have just ordered this at the SS site....does anyone know what the shipping cost to north europe ?

thanks

KCLasse

I bought this down the road and will be here in a week...

It´s new but the seller told me the light up doesn´t work. Are there instructions from SS about the electronic?

It does only light up the eyes and 3 lamps in the base, right?

Last edited:
Yea but why did you buy it if it doesn't light up??? That's the whole point of owning one! Maybe it's just out of batteries?

Yea but why did you buy it if it doesn't light up??? That's the whole point of owning one! Maybe it's just out of batteries?

I hope it´s only a minor problem - it will arrive at the end of the week (I hope!)

I bought it, cause I got it for half the price! Still if the light up will not work, no problem for me cause of saving 1000€! :wink1:

If its new, how did he know the lights didn't work? But half off!? Damn, does he have anymore?..... :lol

Back