1:1 Venom Bust (tweaked)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

TheHulk

Super Freak
Reaction score
I'm not sure if this has been brought up or not and if so I'm not sure why it hasn't been brought up yet, but last night I was taking a look at the life size venom bust and noticed the 360 view was available for it, and it looks like the paint scheme has been altered, skin/symbiote looks darker instead of dark gray and his eyes and emblem look to be white

I think it looks much better now, I don't want to jump to conclusions but if this is the new paint scheme I would def. pick this one over the original :clap

venomtweak.jpg

venomtweak3.jpg

venomtweak2.jpg

Looks the same to me. Maybe darker but it's being photographed in the dark. Or it's darker because that's the more basic paint (less depth/more black) from the factory.

If that's what it looks like in person im sold, looks much better than the original pics

They should have tweeked the eyes to be wider but it is not a bad bust, just not as good as the first one.

I'm liking the new pics. Seems like an improvement over the other pics shown. Still, the eyes look weird.

Widening the eyes would have made a world of a difference, but it was the artists take I guess.

Widening the eyes would have made a world of a difference, but it was the artists take I guess.

now that I don't have the original version anymore, I think that's what I will have done to this one, as long as I can get it at a good price.

If this doesn't make for sweet A$$ display I don't know what does

SpideyVSVenom.jpg

I hate that Spiderman bust, would much rather own the movie version, but they do look good together.

God that Spider-Man bust is terrible. I can't stand that goofy McFarlane look. Look at the size of those eyes! LOL He looks scarier then Venom! Which one is the villain?

BB

Spidey is great in person. I agree the eyes are a bit big tho, they should have been 25% smaller.

God that Spider-Man bust is terrible. I can't stand that goofy McFarlane look. Look at the size of those eyes! LOL He looks scarier then Venom! Which one is the villain?

BB

I'ma go with a wild guess and say it's the one with the razor sharp teeth and the devilish tongue...hope im right

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back