1/1 silicon TDK joker , check it out.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hey Bobby C., one comment if you don't mind. Everything is spot on, except the face seems a bit long. Does anyone else see this?

I do! But it's almost completed now, would be a shame if Bob had to start all over over a simple thing. But here's a photoshopped pic that I sent him on another forum.

rr_sorry.jpg

the new one is really the best sculpt I have ever done. I will post pics shortly, but I did adress everyone's thought's on how to make it better.
with this piece people will see it in so many different ways.
some like interigation scene
some like all the make up on him.
some smiling , some mad.
altough some critiques I did use to make this better.
I take this work extreamly serious and definatly not above critique
I often get blind fromt he sculpt.
Easy to do when you are looking at 100's of pics.
My biggest hang up is when do i walk away from the sculpt ?
I have been a real bad perfectionist in my work , in reality nothing ever is .
the most important thing is the client at the end of the day , is he or she happy?

the new one is really the best sculpt I have ever done. I will post pics shortly, but I did adress everyone's thought's on how to make it better.
some smiling , some mad.
the most important thing is the client at the end of the day , is he or she happy?

Just let mw know when I can purchase one, I am definatly in, Please please please let me know, amazing btw truly class a

some smiling , some mad.

dude bobby c you got to tell me when your done with that joker i really wanna consider buying it

I will be casting the head tomorrow, along with a chris lee piece.
You will never here me say anything really complimentry about my art , but this time I feel really proud of the new version.
we will also be working on a 1/3rd scale version with silicon head human hair etc.

You will never here me say anything really complimentry about my art , but this time I feel really proud of the new version.
we will also be working on a 1/3rd scale version with silicon head human hair etc.

hey bobby how do i get one of these please mate.

I definitely wouldn't be able to afford any life-sized silicon busts, but I'd be interested in seeing how much the 1/3rd version might cost.

Holy crap! The likeness is very good but the matching of the makeup and all is even better.

im interested in this i seen this over at sf very nice

Cant wait to see the finished product! Probably too expensive for me, but the 1/3rd sounds very tempting, could stretch the budget to grab one of those i reckon :D

Back