1/1 silicon TDK joker , check it out.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
my god that is incredible, it is so lifelike well done man well done

Thanks very much Gentlemen, I like this board most everyone on here is a collector of sorts and understands likenesses.
This one was very difficult to say the least.
altough I'm not finished with him ,what I have planned will really hit the internet hard.
My next sculpt is the Crow and I have to put in a great deal of studying as well.
Finally I will be wrapping up My Chris Reeve sculpt soon.
feel free to check our site out at
www.dullam-causey.com
Thanks!

Wow, some of the most amazing work there, a lot better than most 1/1's I've seen.
That Jack from the Shinning is incredible.

Thanks very much Gentlemen, I like this board most everyone on here is a collector of sorts and understands likenesses.
This one was very difficult to say the least.
altough I'm not finished with him ,what I have planned will really hit the internet hard.
My next sculpt is the Crow and I have to put in a great deal of studying as well.
Finally I will be wrapping up My Chris Reeve sculpt soon.
feel free to check our site out at
www.dullam-causey.com
Thanks!
Please keep us posted on your progress on this and others, your work is outstanding and I love looking at the pics.:clap
I bet The Crow will be unreal :drool :rock
I was just looking at your site and that Spiderman,Supes and HB are just too good for words, I love them :rock
x :peace

Last edited:
hey Bobby C., one comment if you don't mind. Everything is spot on, except the face seems a bit long. Does anyone else see this?

Amazing!!!!!! You guys always do terrific work! That is simply astonishing!

The only critique I have is that the face looks little too long for Heath...but other than that it is dead-on!!!!

Re: new Joker 1/1 silicon head new pics!!! 10/28

Thanks for that , this is what i was looking for when I did it , such a errie life like sculpt. it had to be on no matter what.
lots of lost sleep over this piece. this is the proto , I found some minor things I would like to correct
e.jpg
[/IMG]
dd-1.jpg

DSC00034.jpg
[/IMG]

THAT IS OUT OF THIS WORLD GOOD!!!!!!!!!! IF I HAD THE MONEY I WOULD HAVE YOU MAKE THAT BORIS KARLOFF BUST FOR ME!!!!!!!!!!:google:google :monkey5:monkey5:monkey5:monkey5 Bobby, Are you a God?:bow

The Ledger Lives!! When is this being mass produced?!? I want one!!:cool:

Hi yes they are for sale, the new one blows this aways.
Thanks will post pics soon.

Back