1/1 silicon TDK joker , check it out.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dude,that looks so much like him it looks like a freakin death mask. Where back in the old days when someone died they would make a cast of their face. Seriously unbelievable!

new Joker 1/1 silicon head new pics!!! 10/28

Thanks for that , this is what i was looking for when I did it , such a errie life like sculpt. it had to be on no matter what.
lots of lost sleep over this piece. this is the proto , I found some minor things I would like to correct
e.jpg
[/IMG]
dd-1.jpg

DSC00034.jpg
[/IMG]

Unbelievably awesome! I can't wait to see this on a body.

If you want some REALLY nit-picking criticism, then I'd suggest maybe individually punching some additional hairs around the hairline - to my eye (mainly in the second pic, so it could just be lighting) it looks just a little too uniform - mostly on the (picture's) left hand side where the hair recedes.

Thanks guys, I agree with some more hair, Tom very nice complimnet , Thanks!

Sculpt wise, i don't think it gets any better then this..that is just about perfect.

If you seriously found faults with this thing BobbyC,then I can't wait until it's done. I can't believe this is just the prototype. That's crazy.

It look freaking REAL!!!
Don't think my wife will let me display that... scare the hell out of her. ;)

You know what? After the 5th or 6th glance, I can see Brandon Lee's crow in that sculpt.

Hi Guys Thanks for the kind words, it is funny you mention the crow, I seen that during the entire movie, especially when I first seen him in make up
very tricky likenesss and tricky sculpt.

Back