1/1 silicon TDK joker , check it out.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:rotfl:rotfl I think Talon was joking - though Im not sure if Bob was - well played.

Your busts are amazing! Do you only do 1:1?

L.A. no seriosly I do have them I do not mind showing them, I do not post them so I do not offend anyone.

I'd be interested to see some man, aswell as any other sculpts you've done, i'm really interested in this one, cant wait to see it finished!
email some pics to [email protected] if you like, of the pammy and any of your other works, you are fantastic!

Hi Reinhardt, sorry no longer, I have been recasted tooooo many times. not to mention, I want to offer these pieces finished by myself so I can make sure they are done the way I intended them to be .
Recaster ruin it for alot of good people.

i'm sorry to hear it bro. that really really sucks.

so with regards to silicone, how long does it last, as compared to resin?

Wow...amazing work Bobby C. I'm glad you posted over here, because I saw your thread on the RPF, but it i'm not a member on there, and it says registering has been disabled by admin? :confused:

Anyway, this piece of work is astonishing :google

...and I wish I were rich and could afford one. :monkey2

Unbelievable.

:horror That is incredible, absolutely outstanding... you Sir are a bona fide artist of the highest degree, I saute you!

Back