1:1 Iron man Bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't wait until they release the Mark 2 version with center chest light. At that point, these original red babies will sky rocket to the 1K mark :) I guess we'll have to wait and see :)

Really??? I would think that the Mark 2 1:1 bust would fly off the shelves and sell like hotcakes! (atleast with a feature like a light up chest piece :banana )

I can't wait until they release the Mark 2 version with center chest light. At that point, these original red babies will sky rocket to the 1K mark :) I guess we'll have to wait and see :)

wait and see that there's no light up arc reactor :rolleyes:

I can't wait for the Daredevil PF. :rock

Wow! I have an Iron Man bust with a mediocre paint job that is now worth 200.00 less than what I paid. I'm feeling pretty good about my purchase :)

Wow! I have an Iron Man bust with a mediocre paint job that is now worth 200.00 less than what I paid. I'm feeling pretty good about my purchase :)

I could have saved you the pain.. These arent worth 700 and prolly wont ever go much past it.. About 1200 too many for it to be a valuable peice.. Sideshow is laughing all the way to the bank on this one.

1500 x 700 is over a million buckaroos...

I could have saved you the pain.. These arent worth 700 and prolly wont ever go much past it.. About 1200 too many for it to be a valuable peice.. Sideshow is laughing all the way to the bank on this one.

1500 x 700 is over a million buckaroos...

i totally agree with you on this. i guess i should of waited until they went on e-bay

i feel like a chutiya for paying 900 bucks for this piece including shipping,to india *sigh*

I would have bought that. .but i'll wait for $400-450

But do you think it'll ACTUALLY ever reach that point?? I remember thinking that the Thor PF ex would only increase in value, and look now! A fellow freak can't even sell one for $445, and these were selling like hotcakes for $550+ (of course when the Live discount was still around :eek: )

We just don't know if these will go down in price, but I'm certainly hoping for that :D

But do you think it'll ACTUALLY ever reach that point?? I remember thinking that the Thor PF ex would only increase in value, and look now! A fellow freak can't even sell one for $445, and these were selling like hotcakes for $550+ (of course when the Live discount was still around :eek: )

We just don't know if these will go down in price, but I'm certainly hoping for that :D

Nash is hoping for a long shot to happen and hear's why...

That bust will never dip down that low unless..

1. The economy continues to spiral out of control for the worse.

2. There can be a typo or the way a person presents the auctioned off item within the text, where it gets lost when you do a search. I have seen spelling errors and people naming products differently altogether that makes it harder for the general collector to find said item(s). Only the clever types (Nash is clever) who go out of their way looking for those mishaps are the ones who find those auctions and end up getting a piece far below its current market value.

I say 500 is the cheapest you'll get one for. I could be wrong, but perhaps in today's economy, 1,500 was too big of an ES. And this thing has to be mind flipping awesome. Which in reality, with all the painting errors and mishaps and the fact that they are made with a cheap plastic base.... like Bodie said, $700 is not a justifiable price for this piece. I am thinking unless mine is perfect, I don't want one.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back