1:1 Iron man Bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ask SideShow for a discount on this piece. They did that for me in the past. It's an easy fix. I say keep it and go for the discount if that is all that is wrong with it. You can easily iron that out. Just get some matching paint... ask them what colour it is.

I wouldn't mind trying that but I had an issue with my Rogue Comiquette and asked about the paint. They wouldn't give me the color but told me to try a hobby store and use a certain brand. I would have to try to match the color the best I could but if I tried to match the paint and touch it up myself, I couldn't return it for an exchange. Needless to say it went back.

https://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&item=120381619083

I bought my Hot toys batman TDK version from them.
great store.

yes Iron man bust right now are going for the regular price on ebay because it just came out.

Wait one year till they are all gone and you will see them on here for 1500 bucs.

all collectibles have issues I mean ALL OF THEM and the very popular ones(MARVEL) never go down in price no matter how many problems they have.

https://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&item=120381619083

I bought my Hot toys batman TDK version from them.
great store.

yes Iron man bust right now are going for the regular price on ebay because it just came out.

Wait one year till they are all gone and you will see them on here for 1500 bucs.

all collectibles have issues I mean ALL OF THEM and the very popular ones(MARVEL) never go down in price no matter how many problems they have.

that's great news about that store - i was looking at buying from them but u never know - esp. since i live in a different country! Thanx for the heads up!

Since the iron man bust has encounted so many 'minor' and some 'major' issues I guess those of us who have perfect ones can expect a better return on our investment (not that i'm thinking about selling mine - i may even be buried with it lol)

that's great news about that store - i was looking at buying from them but u never know - esp. since i live in a different country! Thanx for the heads up!

Since the iron man bust has encounted so many 'minor' and some 'major' issues I guess those of us who have perfect ones can expect a better return on our investment (not that i'm thinking about selling mine - i may even be buried with it lol)

I will never sale any of my collectibles.
never buy them thinking of money.

this collectibles represent the films and tv shows that I so respect.
this is who I am " A MOVIE FREAK "

I dont want to get buried with my collectibles but I want them all arround me like in a museum in glass case.

I will never sale any of my collectibles.
never buy them thinking of money.

this collectibles represent the films and tv shows that I so respect.
this is who I am " A MOVIE FREAK "

I dont want to get buried with my collectibles but I want them all arround me like in a museum in glass case.

so true!!!!!!!!

I can't wait until they release the Mark 2 version with center chest light. At that point, these original red babies will sky rocket to the 1K mark :) I guess we'll have to wait and see :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back