1:1 Hot Toys Lifesize Batman from Batman v Superman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Actually, no, not really...

I think we're crazy... At least, I know I am! No sane guy would spend this otherwise!:)

It's crazy if you're on a modest budget and you spend that much money on a lifesize figure.
But for those who can afford a car which cost more than a huge house, why not?
If I was rich I would buy this in a heartbeat.

I have a friend who collects toys r us action figures and he thinks my collection is crazy cause for one hot toys, he can fill up shelves with action figures.
It's all relative.

Why are the seems black? And the most ridiculous thing about this is the time and labor spent on this while the 1/6 figure remains subpar.

Really people?

You and I don't live in the same world if you consider that a bargain or even acceptable...:slap

In my experience, 6-8k is the norm for quality full 1:1 pieces if we aren't talking anything screen used.

Look at his left shoulder......... ImageUploadedByTapatalk1458469927.680983.jpg

从我的 iPad 发送,使用 Tapatalk

It's crazy if you're on a modest budget and you spend that much money on a lifesize figure.
But for those who can afford a car which cost more than a huge house, why not?
If I was rich I would buy this in a heartbeat.

I have a friend who collects toys r us action figures and he thinks my collection is crazy cause for one hot toys, he can fill up shelves with action figures.
It's all relative.

'It's all relative' is a phrase not many people here understand. :lol

:duff

Here's a cool video I found that has showcased this figure a lot from Hong Kong Festival Walk.
There's a cool part in the middle of the video where the guy is holding the 1/6 black chrome armored batman.

Think Id rather just get the Prime1 - 1/2 scale Supes and Bats then this. Just too much money.

Genuinely curious, how big is the market for life-sized statues such as this?

I'd be curious too. And considering how badly beaten my Delorean box arrived from SS I can't even imagine what could happen to a massive $7500 statue.

Welp...there goes that.

I don't get it. Armored batman is way more intricate, and his eyes light up. That thing is going for 8g's...this isn't as complex in terms of design and sculpt, and it doesn't light up. Yet...it's ONLY $500 cheaper. WTF?

Seriously, if it retailed for $3-5000, I'd definitely get it. But this...ugh.

Back