【Avengers: Infinity War -1/6th scale Doctor Strange Collectible Figure】

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 【Avengers: Infinity War -1/6th scale Doctor Strange Collectible Figure】

Yes please to a Mordo - plus it would help make his Operative character from Serenity!!!

:exactly: THIS! :lecture

I am one of those defenders of the V1 HS. I prefer it over the V2 headsculpt. And as I always say, each of us have a preference, a favourite look, and not everyone will agree. Don't get me wrong, the V2 is spectacular too.

Well, finally, I have finished this little personal project which I started over a month ago and, after having being sharing the process with all of you (thanks for all your kind support and nice feedback, that encorages me to keep on working on this beautiful hobby!) :yess:

Yeah I agree with that, as good as this one looks, I prefer the first figure's head sculpt as well :)

Love the finished figure btw - looks great! Nice work! :clap :rock

Here you go!!

59665220_2436040306426763_4894616095698190336_n.jpg

Thank you a lot my friend for your kind words!!! :hi5:

That's crazy! In a good way! Dedication is awesome!

Looks amazing too.

Thank you , Wor-Gar. It took a long way and effort to accurately represent this awesome scene from IW. While watching and revisting the scene, I also realized that he was wearing his left arm sling ring while fighting Thanos, and I added that detail which is missing in the HT given backdrop and the other two made Hand sets for this (the unpainted one and the articulated one I saw a few days ago).

I have both and yeah 1.0’s collar is open at the very top. I prefer the way 2.0’s collar is sewn.

Really like both figures. Each was and is a homerun.

Great, good to know! Thanks for your response!

Something about the eyes on the old sculpt just don't look as alive as the new one does. I do like the hair style better on the old one though, it should have been that way on this one too. The hair is swept back too much. In most of the scenes i remember he looked the same as he did in DS, hair hanging over the forehead.

I am one of those defenders of the V1 HS. I prefer it over the V2 headsculpt. And as I always say, each of us have a preference, a favourite look, and not everyone will agree. Don't get me wrong, the V2 is spectacular too.

Well, finally, I have finished this little personal project which I started over a month ago and, after having being sharing the process with all of you (thanks for all your kind support and nice feedback, that encorages me to keep on working on this beautiful hobby!) :yess:

Sorry for the lighting and everything. Unfortunately my photographing skills are not developed and I try to do my best. Thinking about buying a decent camera to take better photos.

1st one, a general overview with a brighter light:
60196974_2435588309805296_1806194478529118208_n.jpg

A bit darker:
59745452_2435588236471970_5804801321638821888_n.jpg

A closer pic of it:
59636403_2435588156471978_1150365002633314304_n.jpg

60041547_2435588433138617_40844718078164992_n.jpg

59735660_2435588283138632_8068279709747642368_n.jpg

I am thinking about expanding the base diorama a little bit to match the background's width. But that will be for latter. I am really happy with the final result. I hope you enjoyed the pics. It is my first time sharing publically one of my projects and it has been really encouraging and enriching. Thanks a lot again [emoji38]
Stunning. Great effort to finish it man!! Even the side view looks neat and tidy. Amazing work!

Now for you to make multiple Doctor Stranges...

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Thank you a lot, my friend. I am glad you liked the final result.

Stunning. Great effort to finish it man!! Even the side view looks neat and tidy. Amazing work!

Now for you to make multiple Doctor Stranges...

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

It was quite of a challenge because it required a lot of time and some research for the wrist wraps, for example, to be done accuratedly. It was really fun too at the same time. And doing it clean was one of the main objectives. I know Wor-Gar wanted that side view to check the back side :lol

Multiple Dr Strange would be awesome to be done. I just would need a big room to display them with the orange lassos trapping Thanos

Glad to finally have my first Dr Strange figure, and am just blown away by all the amazing detail and ridiculous number of accessories. In fact there was so much stuff I had trouble deciding on what to use or which pose to put him in, so ultimately decided on just a simple levitating pose to start off with. :D

But holy crap is that cape a massive pain to work with! After trying all sorts of things I finally had to bunch some of it up in the back with a clip, which made posing it a whole lot easier.

20190511_115402 (2).jpg

20190511_115746 (2).jpg

20190511_120022 (2).jpg

20190511_115722 (2).jpg

Glad to finally have my first Dr Strange figure, and am just blown away by all the amazing detail and ridiculous number of accessories. In fact there was so much stuff I had trouble deciding on what to use or which pose to put him in, so ultimately decided on just a simple levitating pose to start off with. :D

But holy crap is that cape a massive pain to work with! After trying all sorts of things I finally had to bunch some of it up in the back with a clip, which made posing it a whole lot easier.

View attachment 453455

View attachment 453457

View attachment 453458

View attachment 453461

Wow, awesome pose dude! So simple, yet so effective! :clap

View attachment 453455

Nice job! Mine arrived the other day, but after a thorough inspection I decided to wait on setting him up until I get my Mark 50 and IW Thanos. I'm thinking I'll probably do a Titan battle shelf with those 3 as well as Iron Spider.

Nice job! Mine arrived the other day, but after a thorough inspection I decided to wait on setting him up until I get my Mark 50 and IW Thanos. I'm thinking I'll probably do a Titan battle shelf with those 3 as well as Iron Spider.

Don’t want to include the guy who blew it? :lol

Yes the cape seems a tad too big and poofy.

Well it does seem pretty accurate to the movie in that way, but the lack of any wires along the sides makes it impossible to really do much with. I might have to try inserting my own wires to see if that helps any.

I really love this figure!
The base is also very good to make cool poses, here's how I display him now.. :)

strange.jpg

stranger.jpg

Back