ZKULPTOR's Egon The Real Ghostbusters

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ahhh - so YOU'RE Mr Sosa! Yes, I know your work very well :) Those street fighting figs are amazing dude! What type of printer do you own?

Thanks man!

Wow I always wanted my parents t buy me those, but they would give me plasticine instead lol.... well I am grateful for that. I have a 3-D printer, I think if you can pay for the prints I can help you.

Sadly my parents wouldn't know what plasticine was now let alone when I was a kid, lol. My parents still don't understand how I "make toys in my basement, with his computer." I'm 35, married and a father, and my parents still don't "get" me, lol. Seriously though thank you for your generous offer. I would happily pay for prints. I think your sculpts would be an excellent additon to my project. Admittedly looking at Egon and Peter again, I see a slight Mike Mignolia quality to them too. I'm a huge fan of his work, and of yours obviously. I am currently teaching myself how to use Sculptris after speanding the last six months learning SketchUp, and Blender. My goal is to recreate the RGB Series likenesses as close to the cartoon as I can. Thanks again for sharing your awesome art. :clap

Back