Egon Spengler from The Real Ghostbusters custom

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

joebiwan

Freaked Out
Reaction score
Hey everyone. :wave
I have been customizing figures for a long time now but up until now I never attempted to sculpt a head from scratch. I am working towards making a set of The Real Ghostbusters in 12" scale. I am starting with Egon. I was rather happy with the way it was turning out until I realized I have the scale all wrong. :slap The head ended up closer to 1/4 scale than 1/6th but it was a great learning experience. I am going to try again and this time make it the correct scale. I have already started a preliminary headsculpt of Ray with Peter and Winston to follow in that order, after I re-do the Egon headsculpt. I am still working on the pack and wand too, they need a few more knobs and hoses that I still have not attached yet. The pack and nutrona wand are scratch built out of wood and plastic pieces and I have started Egon's PKE Meter as well. The Mattel 8" Retro figures are ok but the accessories are WAY wrong. Take a look at the pictures and any, and I mean ANY,:wave feedback is appreciated. Thanks all!!!

Hey everyone - thanks to all for the kind feedback!!!
I am in the final stages of a 2nd attempt at the Egon headsculpt - this time more in the correct scale. Pictures coming soon. I also have been shopping around for the right color material for the jumpsuit in an affordable price. This project is taking more time then I expected :impatient:

dang that's awesome joebiwan! love how you did the hair bro. can't wait to see this come together

Back