ZKULPTOR/Rainman project [BTTF Marty Mcfly]

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
life preservers and traffic cones are both traditionally orange, like Marty's vest.

I image most people in this hobby want onscreen accuracy in their sculpts, paint and costuming, but whatever floats yer boat. :duff

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dyYoJlINTHo[/ame]

383162_322183554483178_100000746078009_1017760_425437715_n.jpg

Girl_wearing_an_orange_Life_Jacket_Model.jpg

Keep the vest as it is (my preference).

Gonna side with Mag on the vest in that, assuming the exact color is impossible to achieve, I would much prefer it be closer to red than orange. On screen, at least to my eyes, it looks red with a hint of orange, not the other way around.

4 different characters, including Doc, make the life preserver joke, btw, not just Lou in the diner.

Point is it's a joke. It's not an actual life preserver. It's an 80's style vest and that's what I want on my shelf. :peace

*sigh* but it looks similar to one is the joke. ;)

regardless, Rainman has done a great job.

*sigh* but it looks similar to one is the joke. ;)

regardless, Rainman has done a great job.

We all get the joke. And rainman has indeed done a great job. :grouphug

Like MarfMaster said, I would rather have him err on the side of too red than too orange. :peace

Gonna side with Mag on the vest in that, assuming the exact color is impossible to achieve, I would much prefer it be closer to red than orange. On screen, at least to my eyes, it looks red with a hint of orange, not the other way around.

Guys check ebay for the t-1000 sunglasses to add for marty before there gone.I noticed there were quite a few pairs for sale.

I forgot my Rainman password again... :gah:

Still trying to get in on this, unfortunatly my time n the last weeks was limited, so will it be in the next 2 weeks due to exams. If someone decides to cancel this or needs to sell his preorder, PLEASE shoot my a PM I would be more than happy to buy it (either costume or costume + head)...

:gah:

Not to beat a dead horse, but the vest should be more burnt orange, not more orange. Think Texas longhorns color. It should be a little more in that direction, but not completely. Think burnt sienna if you're an artist.

Again not a big deal at all, but I wasn't saying it should be more orange, which would be too vivid a color. Just wanted to clarify...

That said, I can't wait for this awesome set!

Not to beat a dead horse, but the vest should be more burnt orange, not more orange. Think Texas longhorns color. It should be a little more in that direction, but not completely. Think burnt sienna if you're an artist.

Again not a big deal at all, but I wasn't saying it should be more orange, which would be too vivid a color. Just wanted to clarify...

That said, I can't wait for this awesome set!

It's sadly a fact that many males are color blind to the subtle variances within the red spectrum or are not even able to see the color red at all. I'm betting this topic is therefore moot. :monkey3 :lol

Back