Zach Braff Scrubs headsculpt?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rockdolly

Freaked Out
Reaction score
Just watched Garden State for the second time and started to think: "how can it be that there is no Zach Braff sculpt out there?". The guy is so good on Scrubs, one of the most funny characters on one of the most funny shows on TV. I think it deserves a headsculpt/figure :rolleyes:

34646.jpg

So, anyone would be interested on making or having this?

Just J.D. sculpt for now. Too much complication when there are multiples sculpts involved. Then, if everything goes right, I'll try the others too (Turk, Dr. Cox and The Janitor at least).

So, if interested on J.D, just say so and then I (or someone else who want to take the lead) can talk to sculptors.

I'm going to post a thread on OneSixthCustoms too.

(nothing official for now... no sculptor said yes for this... just checking interest on a headsculpt)

Interest list:
1. rockdolly
2. teabelly83
3. William Shatners Toupee
4. The Mike

Last edited:
yeha i think they wud be my 4must haves if a scrub set were ever released or even heads sculpted on here, jd, turk, janitor and ted

Well, just to throw this out there in case anyone cares but didn't know, one SCRUBS cast member actually has had a figure made of them aching for a SCUBS remake/kitbash--- John C. McGinley, Doctor Cox who had a figure made of him in Sideshow's PLATOON line as Sgt. "Red" O'Neill.

PLATOON figs are very expensive now, so this would be an expensive custom, and not one I myself would do unless I had a JD to go with him as the lynch pin of a SCRUBS custom line. This is the only pic I've ever seen of him. If anyone has any others it would be great to see them to help gauge likeness, but from this it looks pretty good!

https://www.sideshowtoy.com/?page_id=4489&sku=5504&utm_source=search0109

Cox.jpg

yeah that wud be a cool custom and a gr8 likeness to use. maybe a repaint but yeah not worth getting the figure jst 4the head, esp as they are hard to get and expensive as u said.

a set of scrubs heads wud be cool tho. maybe im the only 1 tho but im not too fussed about an elliott or carla. id rather jst have dr cox,jd,turk,janitor and ted...oh and mayb a kelso.

Well, just to throw this out there in case anyone cares but didn't know, one SCRUBS cast member actually has had a figure made of them aching for a SCUBS remake/kitbash--- John C. McGinley, Doctor Cox who had a figure made of him in Sideshow's PLATOON line as Sgt. "Red" O'Neill.

PLATOON figs are very expensive now, so this would be an expensive custom, and not one I myself would do unless I had a JD to go with him as the lynch pin of a SCRUBS custom line. This is the only pic I've ever seen of him. If anyone has any others it would be great to see them to help gauge likeness, but from this it looks pretty good!

https://www.sideshowtoy.com/?page_id=4489&sku=5504&utm_source=search0109

Cox.jpg

I thought about see if there is interest on just J.D. sculpt for now. Too much complication when there are multiples sculpts involved. Then, if everything goes right, I'll try the others too (Turk, Dr. Cox and The Janitor at least).

So, if interested on J.D, just say so and then I (or someone else who want to take the lead) can talk to sculptors.

I'm going to post a thread on OneSixthCustoms too.

(nothing official for now... no sculptor said yes for this... just checking interest on a headsculpt)

If there were a JD headsculpt made available I would buy one without question. :D

Back