Your top 5 Hot Toys figures ever released.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hmmm... can't remember if I had already posted in this way back then...
I don't own that many HT figures, but of the ones I have, I'd have to go with:

1. Godfather
2. DKR Batman DX
3. Bespin Luke Skywalker DX
4. Superman TMP
5. Dallas

The BvS Batman and Superman are great, but not quite as amazing as these other guys.

Not seen many figures in hand so probably doesn't mean a lot but anyway in no particular order:

DX13 Terminator
Robocop(diecast clean version)
BVS regular Batman
BVS Superman
Christopher Reeve Superman

I personally can't stand the head/neck on that BvS Superman, at least from many pics I've seen. It's a weak area for Hot Toys generally, for all their realism, the join of the head and neck can look really unnatural. DX10 T-800 being another prime example.

I think HT need to come up with the next big thing in 1/6. Hopefully spomething amazing gets shown at Toy Soul in 3 weeks. Something to raise their game, because they have become a bit complacent lately. I had a dream the other night they announced they were making comic accurate Marvel and DC figures like what Tony Meis is doing.

1) DX06 Jack Sparrow
2) BD ROBOCOP
3) DX13 T800
4) STAR WARS E.4 CHEWBACCA ( a 1/6 scale rooted hair Chewbacca??? I still can't believe they made this!!!)
4) Davey Jones

A top 5 would take some time but I think Blade has stood the test of time and Groot is amazing.

As far as I know it's not a well received likeness of Alec Guinness.

Yep, if HT mess the sculpt up, that pretty much relegates the fig to shelf warmer. Ichabod Crane is a very nice fig minus the sculpt. Thankfully you can cover the sculpt up with his spectacles.

If HT really nail their Ripley sculpt it goes in my top 5. Here's hoping. :pray:

Mine:

DX-07 Bespin Luke Skywalker

DX-08 Jack Joker

Chris Reeve Superman

MMS117 T-2 Arnold

MMS136 T-1 Arnold

(I'd give an honourable mention to the DX-09 Keaton Batman.. but the rubber suit was a bad idea from the start).

Yep, if HT mess the sculpt up, that pretty much relegates the fig to shelf warmer. Ichabod Crane is a very nice fig minus the sculpt. Thankfully you can cover the sculpt up with his spectacles.

If HT really nail their Ripley sculpt it goes in my top 5. Here's hoping. :pray:

Well I'm not expecting any changes from the prototype so I'm going to say they haven't nailed the Ripley likeness.

Back