Your latest comic book or novel

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, I loved that one... Great art by Frank, he is the BEST at drawing Clark/Supes. He always portrays him as Christopher Reeve, which is just too cool.

Yes loving it also. John and Frank are a good team. Also love the look of Batman Earth One by these guys.

I'm reading Batman:Venom and will follow it up with Batman Incorporated Volume 1 next week. Then I'll probably wait to read anything until the Absolute Edition of Sinestro Corps War arrives in October.

I'm reading Batman:Venom and will follow it up with Batman Incorporated Volume 1 next week. Then I'll probably wait to read anything until the Absolute Edition of Sinestro Corps War arrives in October.
I have this coming as well. Did you order it from amazon? If not they have the pre order price for less than 60.

I should be receiving the first volume of "the Absolute Sandman" Hard Copy edition hopefully this Monday, I paid close to $70.00 for this but from what I have been told it is an awesome comic to get into. I am also in the process of finishing up "Preacher". I have all issues in the paperback verions. So far finishing up volume 2 and I am definately excited that I decided to get back into dark comics again. I do read a huge amount of regular novels...however, having the artwork of a comic book in front of me as I am diving into the story is an extremely fun way to spend my nights. :cool:
"Preacher is funner than going to the movies"!!...lol, kind of a corny quote from Kevin Smith on the cover of the first volume...not sure I agree with that 100% but sometimes I do feel like that when reading a novel or comic.

Just got astonishing spider man and wolverine and astonishing Thor on digital.
Also got marvels from the graphic novel collection hoping amazon will finally send ends of the earth soon

My latest Purchases

2012-08-11202130.jpg

This this will be the last big batch for a while.
That said having just finished Ultimate Galactus I am in the mood for some more Ultimates so might look for some cheapies :)

Neil

I have this coming as well. Did you order it from amazon? If not they have the pre order price for less than 60.

Yup. I am an Amazon-shop-a-holic. I have to renew my Prime membership at the end of the month, but IMO it's completely worth it.

~~I'm about halfway through Incorporated. Will probably finish it tonight. Is Batman: Court of Owls any good?? That popped up on my recommended reading list on Amazon so I figured I might get it to go through before Sinestro Corps War comes in.

Yup. I am an Amazon-shop-a-holic. I have to renew my Prime membership at the end of the month, but IMO it's completely worth it.

~~I'm about halfway through Incorporated. Will probably finish it tonight. Is Batman: Court of Owls any good?? That popped up on my recommended reading list on Amazon so I figured I might get it to go through before Sinestro Corps War comes in.

Yeah Prime is awesome! I got 6 months free for being a student and then it renews in a couple of months for half off :yess: and yes Court of Owls was very good. Scott Snyder is my 2nd favorite writer. He knows how to write good but dark stories. If you get it and enjoy it try out his other books. American Vampire Swamp Thing "new 52" and my favorite Severed

Today and yesterday I got Invincible 10 to 15 from Amazon.

Today I also got Volume 1 of Chew & Morning Glories in my LCS. Also ordered Invincible 16 and Batman Knightfall.

Today and yesterday I got Invincible 10 to 15 from Amazon.

Today I also got Volume 1 of Chew & Morning Glories in my LCS. Also ordered Invincible 16 and Batman Knightfall.

:goodpost::hi5: Glad you like Invincible!! Also you wont be dissapointed in Chew or Morning glories

I enjoy Morning Glories the same way as I enjoy Lost. I love never knowing what is happening until that final reveal.

Been hunting for this for a while & my LCS came up trumps & got it in for me this week...

2012-08-19221256.jpg

Can finally read the origin of Beta Ray Bill now :)

Neil

Back