Your Highness

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I would disagree and say that it is in fact only the thong giving any slight resemblance of a shape. Lose it and there is nothing but back. The quarter turn is playing tricks on the eye. With the angle of the camera and the positioning of one leg behind the other along with the obvious bowing of the back tries its best but still produces no concrete evidence.

Looks like we've just hit the END....

Of this ASS-ignment....

horatio-caine.jpg

This trailer looks awesome!! Plus Pineapple Express is one of my favorite comedies, so I'm definitely gonna check this out!!

And yes, Natalie Portman looks HOT!!! :drool

The trailer looks pretty good and could be a pretty funny. Will have to watch the movie.

Natalie Portman is Hot!!! I will have to give her three drooling faces. :drool :drool :drool

I should probably just let is lie since there is no thread about this film - but I feel like my $14.50 won't be wasted if I can prevent just one person from being subjected to this film.

I like to think I have the sense of humor of a 13-year-old boy, but this film was too dumb for even that. Avoid, avoid, avoid - it's about as funny as an episode of Family Guy.

Saw it as well.....total fail. I dont understand why....

I liked the awesome violence, and some of the jokes...but that's it....

That's too bad since it has a good cast....but the trailers for it did look pretty weak.

Trailer looked horrible. The only thing I was remotely interested in was how Natalie Portman was.

And the same guy who did this is doing a remake of Suspiria? No thanks.

Well the film was shot without a script, so no surprises that it stunk

The Adjustment Bureau
Source Code
and Limitless
These are the only films that I have seen this year that have been any good. 2011 needs some good movies to bust some blocks, especially as this year is under-performing both in entertainment and in making money.

Well the film was shot without a script, so no surprises that it stunk

The Adjustment Bureau
Source Code
and Limitless
These are the only films that I have seen this year that have been any good. 2011 needs some good movies to bust some blocks, especially as this year is under-performing both in entertainment and in making money.

Yeah not a good time so far for sure!

127 Hours
I Saw The Devil
Limitless

I have not seen Source Code yet but intend on doing so this week

I Saw The Devil is easily my favourite film this year and was very very very good but so far this year is pretty forgettable!

Back