Your 2011 Halloween costume

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Me and my BFF decided on a 80's toon theme!!!

So I went as Mumra. And boy did I scare the piss out of so many little trick or treaters. :lol

halloween16.jpg

Me and the wife!!
halloween17.jpg

Me, chris and his little girl. His other girl was Captain America and was too scared to take the pic. :lol
halloween18.jpg

Me and my 2 nieces and a "friend that is a boy"
halloween19.jpg

Another fun time!!

hhePA.jpg

Hopefully I'm not double posting - I tried to post earlier and I don't think it worked, but I apologize if I am!

I was Black Canary this year for a couple parties here in downtown Columbus - It was a lot of fun, I do costumes a lot but almost never for Halloween so it was a totally new experience for me.

Everyone looks so awesome!

Moi? 23... :monkey3

And those are/were fantastic costumes Rzeznikk!

Thanks! :hi5:

So I went as Mumra. And boy did I scare the piss out of so many little trick or treaters. :lol

halloween16.jpg

Me and the wife!!
halloween17.jpg

Me, chris and his little girl. His other girl was Captain America and was too scared to take the pic. :lol
halloween18.jpg

Me and my 2 nieces and a "friend that is a boy"
halloween19.jpg

Another fun time!!

WOW!! MUM-RA IS AWESOME!!!! GREAT JOB!!

That Mumra is the bees neez!!!!

Heres my costume! Behold Babyface!

298287_2307399677374_1020762985_32123098_12294969_n.jpg

380235_2307399997382_1020762985_32123099_1249419350_n.jpg

309822_2314259128856_1020762985_32129201_708735301_n.jpg

At the NYC Halloween parade with some random chicks!
baby1.jpg

My kids. Zombie Aidan and Vamp Melanie!
morebrains.jpg

brains.jpg

kids.jpg

Last edited:

halloween16.jpg

halloween18.jpg

Another fun time!!

LoL! That is pure awesome. More so lil Iron Man. Fantastic stuff.

The fiance and I on her birthday/halloween... She's Rosemary from "Rosemary's Baby" and I can't remember what I was suppose to be... :p

100_6063_2.jpg

M.

I didn't get any photos of me in my costume, but the basis of it was this (click on the photo to see more about the costume):

I added some heavy boots, and wore skeleton gloves.
What you can't see in the photo is that the jaw in the mask is articulated, so it opens when I open my mouth (such as when I growled ;)).

It was pretty effective, I must say :D.

I'm really digging that Mumm-Ra!! Great job.

Thursday night with my contest winnings.
winner.jpg

Friday night.
dex.jpg

Saturday night.

ash.jpg

Your make up work looks awesome Kobe!!

I only have a crappy post-party mirror shot of my costume this year. I was Black Canary. It was very last minute - I ended up making the leotard in a night after getting roped in to helping my roommate with his Chucky make up for a big party here in the city. I'm usually really boring and hermit-y on Halloween, so it was a weird experience, but I had fun!

XZqqP.jpg

Back