Yoda vs Dooku

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Vader vs. Obi for ANH seems like the only reasonable thing to do since there weren't any other Jedi vs. Sith moments in ANH. While the PFs do a great job at representing the duel, they are make great stand-alone pieces. A diorama, perhaps with a little different poses, would be quite welcoming.

I don't doubt that they will-- in fact now that the three PT movies have been represented with pivotal versus moments I don't doubt that the next few diorama vs. announcements will be Luke vs. Vader on Bespin from ESB and Luke vs. Vader with Emperor looking on from ROTJ... My only wonder is will the Obi vs. Vader from ANh be offered as the two PF already capture that moment--of course a little bit larger, but still.:D

I'm hoping the next SW vs dio is OT but i'm hoping its the battle above the sarlac pit from ROTJ. Then of course the obvious ones you mentioned.

We're missing the obvious vs. dio opportunity in the OT... Slave Leia strangling Jabba.:monkey5:rotfl

I would definitely buy an ANH Obi vs. Vader piece. I have the two PF's but I have them display individually (Obi w/ Luke, Han, and Leia and Vader w/ Maul and soon to be Sith Eyes Anakin and eventually Dooku). Throw in a Luke vs. Vader at Bespin and Luke and Vader with their sabers crossed in front of Palps and I'll be happy as a pig in slop.

I do like the look of this diorama. But, I think the Anakin VS Obi-Wan came out better.

I'm not getting into the line thou. I decided to stick with p.f.

I do like the look of this diorama. But, I think the Anakin VS Obi-Wan came out better.

I'm not getting into the line thou. I decided to stick with p.f.

So did I. And I lasted about 6 months. Can't wait to get my exclusive and am trying my best to be patient and wait on a good deal for the regular. I still need to make a trip to Ikea and get some more Detolfs first anyway.

Funny, for me Obi vs. Ani is my least favorite of the three. Hence the reason I was able to resist it until now.

Funny, for me Obi vs. Ani is my least favorite of the three. Hence the reason I was able to resist it until now.

I always liked it but was not going to get into this line. After the deal I got on mine, I knew I was toast and would be sucked in.

Now that I have it in hand, it's one of my favorite SW pieces and I can't wait for the line to take off and for the first OT piece as well.

To each his own. For me, the Duel of Fates is my least favorite.

I always liked it but was not going to get into this line. After the deal I got on mine, I knew I was toast and would be sucked in.

Now that I have it in hand, it's one of my favorite SW pieces and I can't wait for the line to take off and for the first OT piece as well.

I came close a couple times on ordering Anakin VS Obi-Wan. But, something always came up and I couldn't swing it...

Since then, I decided to just get the Anakin p.f. exclusive and wait for a RotS p.f. Obi-Wan to go with it.

The Anakin vs Obi-Wan is quite special because of the emotion that comes with the piece. This piece doesn't quite have that emotion but I like it cause of how cool it was to see Yoda fighting like that. The Duel of Fates is my favorite because that battle was just really freaking awesome.

Great pics Josh. Was this packed well by SS(looks fragile)? Also how does Yoda connect to Dooku?

Great pics Josh. Was this packed well by SS(looks fragile)? Also how does Yoda connect to Dooku?

I just got mine about 5 minutes ago. It is packed well, and the box is about an 1/8 the size of that massive box Obi and Ani came in. Dooku saber is permently attached and seems VERY fragile. The base is amazingly detailed. The sculpt on Dooku's cape is a little rougher than I would like, but over all, it is really great. I can't wait to see what they make next. This line really blows away most of Gentle Giants stuff.

Back