Yoda vs Dooku

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've made my peace with the Bronze. It would be nice to have it, yes, but the regular edition is the one that actually fits with the entire diorama lineup. And if the edition sizes were the same, I'd pick the regular -- the one that belongs.

Can't wait for it to arrive. The Obirama was my favorite new Sideshow release in at least two years (if you discard the Adam Hughes pieces).

(Well, yes.)

I don't understand why everyone wants the bronze (unless it is the sole piece you plan to own) it won't fit in with any of the other dios. If I were getting into it, I would go color all the way.

I've made my peace with the Bronze. It would be nice to have it, yes, but the regular edition is the one that actually fits with the entire diorama lineup. And if the edition sizes were the same, I'd pick the regular -- the one that belongs.

Can't wait for it to arrive. The Obirama was my favorite new Sideshow release in at least two years (if you discard the Adam Hughes pieces).

(Well, yes.)

I sense great jealousy in you...
Be careful, jealousy leads to anger... anger leads to hate... hate leads to suffering-- suffering through not having the faux bronze version.:D

I don't understand why everyone wants the bronze (unless it is the sole piece you plan to own) it won't fit in with any of the other dios. If I were getting into it, I would go color all the way.

Because there are only 100. :D

Well, yes, I'd like to have preordered the bronze version -- but that night I just wasn't able to stay up until 4 AM, so bygones are bygones.

And it's not like my collection lacks in grails, or in Dookuramas, so that's all fine. :)

I really wanted the bronze, but now that I am looking at getting the Ani vs. Obi and DotF I'm leaning away from it. Would be a hard cancel though should my waitlist come through.

I figured it was about time. No notice for me yet but I'm sure it will show up soon. I'm going to have the bronze and I'm not going to feel bad at all if I get any others that they aren't the same.

Back