Yoda vs Dooku

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got mine earlier as well.

***READ ONLY E-MAIL***
***DO NOT REPLY***

Dear Valued Collector,

Thank you for your pre-order of our ‘Duel with Dooku’ – Yoda VS Count Dooku Diorama (item #2203) from our Star Wars Dioramas – Polystone Diorama Collection. We appreciate your patience in awaiting the arrival of this Limited Edition, Sold Out collectible.

At this time, we would like to inform you that this item is estimated to arrive into our warehouse within the next 3-5 days. We will BEGIN “pre-authorizing” credit cards for this purchase within the next 24 hours, in the sequence in which all of the pre-orders for this item were placed. A “pre-auth” is not a direct charge, but is a “hold” of funds pending the shipment of your order. Your credit card will be charged once the item is shipped from our warehouse.

No notice for my bronze. I will pick up the regular, whether I keep the exclusive or not. But I have a feeling I'll be able to pick it up for about $150 later on.

look at this ! :maul

thank DarthStitch for the pics! :cool:

dsc00910.jpg

dsc00911.jpg

dsc00912.jpg

dsc00913.jpg

dsc00914.jpg

dsc00915.jpg

dsc01110.jpg

dsc01111.jpg

I take it those are production pics. It may just be the lighting but Yoda looks like he is a little bit of a lighter green. Thanks for the pics!:cool:

Yup got it when I made the thread. Will post it when I get home I'm on my phone now so I can't.

Mmmm... Odd that the Exclusive hasn't had notices shipped out yet. That's usually the pattern isn't it? (at least with the 1/6 line)

Looks very very good in those pics. These Dio's are turning out quite nice every time.

Looks very very good in those pics. These Dio's are turning out quite nice every time.

No kidding. I know I'm going to love this line but I feel that I'll need to sacrifice something else down the road.

I'm still gonna be patient and wait to try to pick up the reg. for close to $150.

No kidding. I know I'm going to love this line but I feel that I'll need to sacrifice something else down the road.

I'm still gonna be patient and wait to try to pick up the reg. for close to $150.

Same here. The faux bronze I plan to display on its own but I'll definitely pick this regular one up down the road and pose it with the ither vs. dios.... It's a great line.

Back