Yoda Bust is Coming!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Darth Loki said:
Come on Bob, get this in already. Screw my CC, I want this now!

I said screw my CC too. Now I am selling my SSW collection LOL.

Oh I hope I get my shipment notice today. I ordered on July 21, isn't that the day it was released, I gotta be near the front of the line on this one. Now I just have to hope it arrives on a day I am home.

geto10 said:
Can anyone point me out to some online store that sells Yoda? :D

He's sold out at all the stores I frequent. I'd either get on the wait list, because high dollar items ALWAYS come through or keep checking online stores and hope someone gets a couple cancellations.

And when all else fails, contact the Godfather :bow

I'm at shipping soon too. I really hope it goes out today, if so I should get it next Tuesday when I am home all day. Otherwise its gonna be tough to get time to go to UPS to pick him up. :(

Agent0028 said:
I'm at shipping soon too. I really hope it goes out today, if so I should get it next Tuesday when I am home all day. Otherwise its gonna be tough to get time to go to UPS to pick him up. :(

Unless you special requested otherwise, Yoda will ship via FedEx as an over $100 item, just so you know if you weren't aware.

I have all my stuff shipped via UPS because alot of my FedEX shipments were really bad experiences. Sometimes it would say the item was delivered when it wasn't, one time they tried to deliver my Han PF to Tennessee are just two off the top of my head.

Ok, someone posted in this thread that their's would be here today ... was it GSRJedi ....

C'mon!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :monkey5 :monkey5 :monkey5 :monkey5

Yoda #12/1000 has found a home. Luckily my mom was sick today and didn't go to work.!

I am absolutely amazed at the detail and sculpt. I'm no expert, but it looks accurate to me; it looks like Yoda. I don't know if it's the correct hue of green or not, but being a male, I only know green as green. I was scared at first because there was some white stuff stuck on his right cheek, but I was able to use my fingernail to get it off.

The hair looks good, it looks wild and crazy, like you had lived on Dagobah for 20+ years. It's very white, and can be hardly noticeable at times. The hair coming out of his ears is too thick and looks funny. The material used for the hair doesn't allow you to really mold the ear hair, so it comes out the same in both ears and just doesn't look right. Plus the sleeves are frackin' huge; the one over the knub comes down and blocks the name plate. Though you might be within rights to smack anyone over 10 who needs a nameplate to identify this guy.

Here's some pics.

Actually, that's the actual puppet used to film ESB for comparison. I took the pic at CIII.

Here's the real pics.

This one was taken with a flash.

Back