Yoda Bust is Coming!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Darth Loki said:
Well at least you guys have learned not to freak out over $hitty pics posted by SS :rolleyes:

How many times does this need to happen before you guys learn? I swear I've worked with smarter rodents.

I am not worried in the slightest ... though I would be if it were made of ABS. :monkey4

:lol

MaulFan said:
Tough to say though, I think with the Grievous PF, many look to eBay and secondary for cheaper deals on the regular edition, could be that Sideshow is overstocked on that version at least. I know personally, I would only want the Grievous PF with cape.

Oh well, dreams I guess, but in a few weeks, a dream realized will be shipping to us :)

I have the Grievous PF and it was my favortie PF until this past Wednesday (yes Doom is really that f'n good). One of the few items I'd never part with. It is so damn impressive.

Darth Loki said:
I have the Grievous PF and it was my favortie PF until this past Wednesday (yes Doom is really that f'n good). One of the few items I'd never part with. It is so damn impressive.

Congrats Loki, they are some great pieces. I have them too, both exclusive and they were the first two figures in my collection:chew

And i can't wait to get Yoda, but unfortunately i have to a little:( I ordered one on flex-pay last week so i won't get him 'till may. This will be my first 1:1 bust so i'm really excited.

I have mine on order from Bob so I just need to wait until the dealers get theirs. I am so excited about this item. I can't wait for my Dad to come over and see it.

Let's see here one more week before he starts shipping and then maybe another two before I get him. Ugh, how agonizing. Loki, I feel for you pallie, saving the money is great, but the wait is a killer.

I know that there has been some controversy about Yodas eyes in the SSC pictures off of the website - but I have to say that from the pictures taken at toy fair by action-figure.com I dont think we will have anything to worry about - These are pictures from the finished product and I think they look pretty freakin sweet. Im not sure what Sideshow did to their pictures.

main.php
https://74.52.193.82/events/main.php?g2_view=core.DownloadItem&g2_itemId=9205&g2_serialNumber=1
https://74.52.193.82/events/main.php?g2_view=core.DownloadItem&g2_itemId=9207&g2_serialNumber=1
https://74.52.193.82/events/main.php?g2_view=core.DownloadItem&g2_itemId=9209&g2_serialNumber=1

I cant wait to get this in my house!!! Its gonna be awesome! Now if I only knew what to do about Boba - to cancel or not to cancel......hmmmmm

I have completely changed my mind on this item since the new SS pics have come out...And usually it takes a lot to change my mind.

Agent0028 said:
Let's see here one more week before he starts shipping and then maybe another two before I get him. Ugh, how agonizing. Loki, I feel for you pallie, saving the money is great, but the wait is a killer.

When it's something like this, the wait is well worth the savings. I don't think my total is $500 shipped. I'll wait a couple weeks in order to save almost $75. I need to be as thrifty as I can right now anyway.

Darth Loki said:
When it's something like this, the wait is well worth the savings. I don't think my total is $500 shipped. I'll wait a couple weeks in order to save almost $75. I need to be as thrifty as I can right now anyway.
Yeah I hear ya on that. I woulda gone through a dealer except I wasn't 100% sure I'd be able to keep it and didn't want the cancellation fee if not.

seanmh said:
I cant wait to get this in my house!!! Its gonna be awesome! Now if I only knew what to do about Boba - to cancel or not to cancel......hmmmmm

Thanks for the pics, that looks better. Still not as it was, but I've to watch Empire Strikes back and Return of the Jedi again to compare :D

And go for Boba. :)

Can you guys in US help me to find a comic store (online store) that sells this bust for under $500?

I thought that razoredge would source me one for $450 but I got an email today saying that they can't... Fireside was sold out as well..

Can any of you guys help me out? Or perhaps any of your local comic store have this for a good price?

Thanx! :D

geto10 said:

I looked around and couldn't find one under retail. Not to be rude but that's what happens when you wait til something is getting ready to ship.

I'd keep on eye on all your trusted retailers to see if they put one up after a cancellation.

Darth Loki said:
I looked around and couldn't find one under retail. Not to be rude but that's what happens when you wait til something is getting ready to ship.

I'd keep on eye on all your trusted retailers to see if they put one up after a cancellation.

Thanx a lot man. It was a misunderstanding with one shop, so that's why I missed out. Phoned and mailed Firesidecollectables to put me on a waiting list. They promised to mail me back with a confirmation, but I'm still waiting.

geto10 said:
Thanx a lot man. It was a misunderstanding with one shop, so that's why I missed out. Phoned and mailed Firesidecollectables to put me on a waiting list. They promised to mail me back with a confirmation, but I'm still waiting.

I wonder how many each dealer is getting. I know I ordered from Fireside the second I saw it go up. Don't be surprised to see a lot of cancellations for such a high dollar item though. If worst comes to worst, you can always get on from Sideshow.

Darth Loki said:
I wonder how many each dealer is getting. I know I ordered from Fireside the second I saw it go up. Don't be surprised to see a lot of cancellations for such a high dollar item though. If worst comes to worst, you can always get on from Sideshow.

I really wanted this piece. I just don't have anywhere to put it. That, and if i got it I'd want to track down Maul 1:1 too.

Back