Yoda Bust is Coming!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
KitFisto said:
I really wanted this piece. I just don't have anywhere to put it. That, and if i got it I'd want to track down Maul 1:1 too.

Hopefully I'll have them sitting next to each other next time you make it up here. I'm very excited to get Yoda in hand and see how he compares to Maul.

Well there is room for some Maul-Yoda comparrison, but Yoda should have the look of rubber to him to be true to his ESB form, and Maul being a human being, has amazing skin texture, so the texture and finish should be a little different between the two, but my guess is it'll be like comparing amazing to amazing.

Darth Loki said:
I'm very excited to get Yoda in hand and see how he compares to Maul.

Maul will be flanked by Yoda and Greedo in my collection. Can't wait for this one either along with 1/4 Fett and the Vader helmet. :chew

Just think guys, we should hear about him shipping early next week :) Now that I've settled on keeping the order, my patience is growing thin lol.

MaulFan said:
Just think guys, we should hear about him shipping early next week :) Now that I've settled on keeping the order, my patience is growing thin lol.

I haven't been able to stop thinking about it, his space (pun there, get it ;) ) is already ready. :monkey5

LOTRFan said:
I haven't been able to stop thinking about it, his space (pun there, get it ;) ) is already ready. :monkey5

Yes, I have a piece of prime display space in my office waiting for him, and I am getting tired of looking at it all empty and bare.

I've been multitasking with his display area, I'm going to have him on my desk at work, which up until the last few days had hardly any free space on it, so I'm getting myself organized and making room for Yoda at the same time, so when he arrives I can call people to my cubicle "Say ello to my lil friend."

I've got my space set for him too. I can't wait, I just hope he gets to me by Easter so I can show him off.

Considering I have this on order from a retailer, I probably won't have this in hand until late April at the earliest. My CC is breathing a sigh of relief.

Bad news Loki, well I don't know if it will apply to you or not, but I just got my 3-5 day notice on Yoda and it said:
SPLIT SHIPMENT NOTICE

Please note that we are receiving a split shipment of this item. The next shipment will arrive May 2007. If your order was placed prior to and including July 26, 2006, then your order will be processed now in this first shipment. However, if your order was placed on or after July 27, 2006, then your order will be processed in May 2007, and you will be receiving another email notice in May notifying you of the processing of your order.

I hope you aren't one of the ones in the latter shipment, I'm not sure how that works with dealers...

Agent0028 said:
Bad news Loki, well I don't know if it will apply to you or not, but I just got my 3-5 day notice on Yoda and it said:
SPLIT SHIPMENT NOTICE

Please note that we are receiving a split shipment of this item. The next shipment will arrive May 2007. If your order was placed prior to and including July 26, 2006, then your order will be processed now in this first shipment. However, if your order was placed on or after July 27, 2006, then your order will be processed in May 2007, and you will be receiving another email notice in May notifying you of the processing of your order.

I hope you aren't one of the ones in the latter shipment, I'm not sure how that works with dealers...

I started a post about this earlier today - https://sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=18048

Im pretty bummed about the split shipment deal.....oh well.....it gives my CC time to recover from everything else I have been getting lately

Oops, sorry I musta missed it. When I get home from work there's so many threads to go through sometimes I miss them. Sorry to hear you'll be in the latter half, but at least there is an upside to it.

Split shipment doesnt affect me at all since my last flex pay payment is in may. Placed an order 2 weeks ago:chew

Man, i can't wait for it to arrive, looks incredible.

I just got a FedEx pre-shipment notice for something shipping from Thousand Oaks, CA and weighing 32 lbs. I can only imagine it's Yoda. The green one is scheduled to arrive Wednesday, hopefully they come in the evening when someone will be home. Oh man, I can't wait, time to clear some space.

In case you're wondering when I ordered, I ordered at SDCC.

GSRJedi said:
I just got a FedEx pre-shipment notice for something shipping from Thousand Oaks, CA and weighing 32 lbs. I can only imagine it's Yoda. The green one is scheduled to arrive Wednesday, hopefully they come in the evening when someone will be home. Oh man, I can't wait, time to clear some space.

In case you're wondering when I ordered, I ordered at SDCC.

Yep...Got mine too! Scheduled to be in NY on Friday! WooHoo! :chew

Back