Yantoys 1/6 Puzzle Man - Riddler 2022

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The Katon one looks more realistic... but the Yantoys is actually more accurate. Very accurate in fact; pockets, number of buttons, collar shape, etc.

I wonder why they forgot the duct tape?

I'd also like the rat trap. Sick, I know. And maybe a cage with a bat inside.

definitely more accurate. yantoy's jacket is longer and color might be better or more muted which i prefer but not sure if thats the filter. im probably gonna hold off on pre ordering him but he's a very affordable option whether you go with riddler or a riddler goon. i might hold off on hot toys to see if they will ever release riddler with a second headsculpt of edward or even a broken pair of glasses that is swappable for the clean ones. yantoy's gloves looks to be recasts of joker gloves instead of the black latex surgical gloves he wore (i think thats what he wore). would love a thumb drive too but rat trap would be sick. like a proximity piece (tech cowl) for bvs batman to just have sitting next to him

I think the rifle is the only thing I don't like. I'm sure someone had that rifle but I'd prefer the wood one with the larger scope seen in the ads.

Somehow I think we'll see Dano sculpts popping up on eBay. They won't be great though.

Katon vs Yantoys COMP 5-10-22.jpg

I really cant see hot toys not making this? But either way it looks nice for the price. Will pick up if hot toys doesn't make one

weathering looks superb on katon's but that isn't hard to do with a brush and some pastels. but i do like yantoy's headsculpt better.

waruna tackled edward but it will be a pretty hefty cost to get the headsculpt and painted, most likely 300-400 all in for the headsculpt unless you go through a more expensive painter.

1652218614128.png

That's nice, but yeah... don't want to spend that kind of money of this Riddler.
yeah im in the same boat, as much as i liked this take of riddler. i dont think he's custom worthy but that might be just me. i usually favor joker more and i need to see more of him too from this movie to justify spending 1000+. definitely the least photogenic joker as of date in live action. that's why im hoping for hot toys to make riddler. even if he's a simple character, i can imagine that there'll be some sort of "wow" factor that they add to the figure to bump up the costs. i wouldnt mind paying 285 at all for a bare bone riddler if he came with a headsculpt of the actor or 330 for a deluxe that comes with all sorts of goodies like cards, cages, thumb drive, phone

The Katon one looks more realistic... but the Yantoys is actually more accurate. Very accurate in fact; pockets, number of buttons, collar shape, etc.

I wonder why they forgot the duct tape?

I'd also like the rat trap. Sick, I know. And maybe a cage with a bat inside.
I agree the accuracy on some aspects of the Katon figure might be missing, however I think the Katon figure is significantly more realistic looking. That said this Yan Toys figure looks good and the price is hard to beat.

very good news if its daftoys. they do really good tailoring from my experience, i have their alfred and joker outfit set

An easy preorder. Such a simple figure, I'm happier with third part than a higher priced HT figure this time. Hopefully HT or InArt make Catwoman.

Am I misremembering or did Batman and Riddler only meet in the jail scene? I wonder if a third party will make that version of Riddler and Joker from the deleted scene.

Man. This looks awesome, but I almost think I’d rather have a figure of Dano in the prisoner getup and handcuffed to go next to Battinson. His performance was fantastic. I love that scene where Batman goes to meet him in Arkham.

Back