Yantoys 1/6 Puzzle Man - Riddler 2022

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Head sculpt.

All the envelopes. Proper rifle. Probably a hot chocolate with '?'...

But you'll have to wait nearly 2 years to get it.
FSgR4j4UYAAHzLz

@Wor-Gar

http://www.imfdb.org/wiki/The_Batman#Rifles
At least from his followers, looks to be a Winchester Model 70.

Yeah, but I was looking for the sniper rifle on tripod that the Riddler himself used to snipe Falconi. It's long, has a square brace that locks into the tripod, and a large scope.

I've searched everywhere for a picture, but there's only one shot when Batman enters the Riddler's apartment and you see the gun at the window. I can't identify it. It's not on IMFDB yet.

Yeah, but I was looking for the sniper rifle on tripod that the Riddler himself used to snipe Falconi. It's long, has a square brace that locks into the tripod, and a large scope.

I've searched everywhere for a picture, but there's only one shot when Batman enters the Riddler's apartment and you see the gun at the window. I can't identify it. It's not on IMFDB yet.
Got a pic you can take from the movie? I don't have HBO Max.

From the artbook, although it could just be concept art and not the actual gun:

7jpwgktnvwu81.jpg

The rifle looks close enough to the other Riddlers' guns. Looks like he has more attachments however as he doesn't need to be mobile like the others at the event.

shots didn't clearly display the gun he used when inside his apartment. im assuming its also a hunting rifle but it'd be cool if it was so you can just say its one of his goons. they were carrying around shotguns and hunting rifles

1652344220844.png

could be wrong but the shape of the gun really gives me Remington 700 . of course different scope and the gun is wrapped with something and a cheek resting pad

1652344289932.png

1652344317581.png

bunch of riddler goons were carrying hunting rifles it looks like aside from one carrying an M4. but i can try to get more pictures.

if anyone was curious what other type of weapons could be used if you're going for riddler goons army building. hunting rifles, m16?? not sure what AR platform that is but not a too fancy looking gun, and a double barrel shot gun (long barrel)

1-4.jpg

1-5.jpg

1-1.jpg
1.jpg

1-2.jpg

View attachment 576671

could be wrong but the shape of the gun really gives me Remington 700 . of course different scope and the gun is wrapped with something and a cheek resting pad

That's very close. But the magazine looks slimmer, longer and further back from the trigger. There's a fuller shape around the barrel area too (don't know my gun terms).

He's got saran wrap on the barrel handguard and butt for fingerprints.

In the picture, if you follow the scope to its front end, directly below it is where the rifle barrel expands with a larger handguard.

Back