Yantoys 1/6 Boss - Penguin 2022

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ah so the Mars Toys is a collab with Six Feet Lane… This could be it for quality Penguins then. I’m definitely not expecting Hot Toys to go anywhere near this guy.

Yan wins for me purely for the toothy grin and a working umbrella.

Although this would make for a more visually stimulating figure on the shelf.
the_batman_the_penguin_png_by_metropolis_hero1125_dewxv5x-fullview.png

I’m more than happy to have him just lurking in the background smirking with his umbrella. Don’t need to be giving up prime real estate for an ugly guy in a suit.

Maybe he can hold that umbrella for my InArt Bruce Wayne like a good little Penguin butler.

Been waiting all day for someone to update this thread with the bad news but I guess I’ll do it.

On the one year anniversary of missing it’s release date, The Boss is Cancelled.

Confirmed by Kit via email
1701998893924.png

Maybe we’ll have better luck after his solo show is out.

Disappointing. I didn't have a PO, but I was looking forward to seeing how this would come out.

What about the 6 Feet Lane "The Batman" Penguin that also overdue -- even longer ago PO?

That sucks, but I guess there's always the Mars Toys version whenever that one comes out if ppl really want a Reeves-verse Penguin. Or maybe HT will make one for the TV show

Disappointing for sure as this was the best looking of the Penguin offerings so far. Probably going to wait for releases now rather than looking to order any others. Maybe something better will come along too?

****!!!! This makes me question the rest of their releases. I have both Shaun of the Dead figures pre-ordered.

Phew, that was my first worry as well.
I’m not actually that bothered about Penguin. He’ll be back so there will be more opportunities to get a figure, I’m sure. The Mars sculpt just isn’t up to scratch.

Phew, that was my first worry as well.
I’m not actually that bothered about Penguin. He’ll be back so there will be more opportunities to get a figure, I’m sure. The Mars sculpt just isn’t up to scratch.
Has Mars announced or made any posts about updating the sculpt for the Penguin from 22? It really needs work, and I'd love to order it, if they update the sculpt.

Back