Yantoys 1/6 Puzzle Man - Riddler 2022

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Asta

Super Freak
CF Supporter
Reaction score
y2.jpg
y3.jpg
y4.jpg
y5.jpg
y6.jpg
y7.jpg
y8.jpg
y1.jpg

Product List:
Head *1
body*1
hand*4
gun *1
shovel *1
glasses *1
envelope*2
stand*1
shapers*1
The green fleece*1
Green coat*1
boots*1

Estimate Release Date Q3~Q4 2022 (subject to the actual delivery time of the manufacturer.)

Tempted... I wonder if HT will tackle this or not. I rather HT focus on Catwoman. I feel the price point for this figure is just right for me to purchase this

Honestly I didn't even hesitate,preorder it
Instantly.Certainly will be great if HT announced one but I'm not lingering.
This will suffice for the meantime until something better. Plus listed with a Q4 release. Which wouldn't be long of a wait.

Doesn't look bad, the head looks a little big though maybe? I'd grab it if the price is good though.

Anyone even heard of Yan Toys? Getting difficult to keep up with all these third party companies especially since some of them have 5 different names.

Yeah- this was the only way to tempt me to buy this character. That $400 limited custom is moderately better due to some weathering, a roll of duct tape and more riddle cards. Stuff just about anyone can produce themselves.

Still not sure if this will add much to my display; I don’t have much green in my collection, so he’s got that going for him…

Back