XM Up coming spider-man line.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Elementcharm

Super Freak
Reaction score
d412.jpg12250077_1613550405532319_3035716617726989438_n.jpg12226949_1614402865447073_7000248313995368983_n.jpg12196284_1609921829228510_7341766090326809215_n.jpg11693912_1613235795563780_6889704638116807907_n.jpg

....Honestly that Mystrio one looks unbeatable. Little nervous how they paint the smoke, we all know how often painted smoke can fail.
The hype for their spider-man is officially reaching past our solar system for me. :panic::panic:

I feel like XM has a billion statues lined up and they all are so far away from being released : / Just a daily tease

I hope they're not announcing more than they can handle. Their awesome quality will end up suffering as a result.

we see all these things being shown, but nothing ever goes up for PO. It's pretty annoying really. Even though you can lock stuff down way before an official PO date, it's just that much longer you have to wait.

I was thinking of clearing my collection and getting just sinister six from XM. I think these won't be out until 2017. At least I have a year to decide. :impatient:

Doc Octo's base look too much like planned chaos. And his tentacle look too much like the movie.

Spider Gwen is going to be awesome, judging from the result of Medusa. Although her mouth and face's direction is questionable.

Electro's abs looks too high and/or his thigh look too short.

Just a critique as Mr. Green have no interesting in any of these characters, hehe.

Well these are all really super early teaser concept sculpts. Kinda glad it'll be a good year before these come out. Gives me to to save up financially x.x

I see some of the proportion issues mentioned previously, but all the statues look great. I agree that their mysterio is unbeatable...

I'm really hoping they do something really fun with Mysterio's helmet. Some kind of semi transparent reflective metal texture to give his head an slight outline or something xD

I'm really hoping they do something really fun with Mysterio's helmet. Some kind of semi transparent reflective metal texture to give his head an slight outline or something xD

I think the head outline would be hard to get from all angles. I think if they painted a shiny silver or chrome then painted a foggy transparent light cost over it so its have that foggy reflective look, then get some glare when lit.

I got 11 statue slots saved for me in spider-man's lineup.. including Spider-Man/Mary Jane combo and solo Spider-Man which I haven't even seen the prototype art :)

I really need to trim that down....

Spider-Man
Spider-Man / Mary Jane duo
Spider-Gwen
Rhino
Sandman
Mysterio <--- Might give this one up
Kraven <--- Might give this one up
Doc Oct
Green Goblin
Blackcat
Kingpin <--- might give this one up but he kind of goes with Daredevil also... hmmm

How do you guys go about ordering XM statues? They don't ship to North America obviously. Do you guys just scrap at the few websites that get their statues who also sell to Canada?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back