[XM Studios] Phoenix

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That's one of the things that's amazing about XM. They continue to try and improve a statue...even after they are all sold out. They truly desire to give us the absolute best statue they can.

If it's a light up feature with a camouflaged compartment in the base to replace a high density LED light to light up the Phoenix this is going to own like hell!

I do hope they make a light up Phoenix bird. I was one of those that supported that idea in the beginning.

That's one of the things that's amazing about XM. They continue to try and improve a statue...even after they are all sold out. They truly desire to give us the absolute best statue they can.

:exactly:

I did say previously that this piece didn't need it, and it doesn't, but I'm all for new added ideas and features. Anything they come up with would be awesome so long as they maintain the integrity of the sculpt and paint as what was shown for pre-order, which I'm sure they will. Very exciting!!! :rock

So happy! A mate let me take over his pre order and he let me have it for retail! :blissy

Congrats man! I felt the same way once I was able to secure Magneto along with Phoenix and a bunch of other XM pieces. It's exhilarating!

Guys Really am i the first who saw the second or/and 3rd or the twinked the 1st head! please go to xm studio Facebook and go to heaven whohoe! I am so happy:yess:

Nothing short of amazing in my opinion! I think this will go perfectly with the sculpt.
phoenix1.jpg
phoenix2.jpg
phoenix3.jpg

Jup just like the art from artgerm if i am not misstaken INSANE
Will display with that head for reall!

Now i know wye the second head was so late, they were giving boost to the the first head!

Back