[XM Studios] Phoenix

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So when exactly does this go up for preorder on websites that ship to the US?

I see some posts saying Oct 31st, but others saying sometime possibly tomorrow?
Any help?

missed me? :panic:

phoenix_1.jpg
phoenix_2.jpg
phoenix_3.jpg
phoenix_4.jpg
phoenix_5.jpg
phoenix_6.jpg
phoenix_7.jpg
phoenix_8.jpg

If I'm get lucky to get one, it will be my first Marvel series statue, or any comic series statue for that matter.

What is a ( comic version ) statue? Is it different in anyway? Are there two versions made?

If I'm get lucky to get one, it will be my first Marvel series statue, or any comic series statue for that matter.

What is a ( comic version ) statue? Is it different in anyway? Are there two versions made?

It just means based on the comic book artwork, as opposed to say the Avengers Hulk Maquette, which is based on the movie.

Magneto doesnt look in scale with Phoenix and Wolverine.

If I were to import a XM piece it would be Phoenix.

Magneto doesnt look in scale with Phoenix and Wolverine.

If I were to import a XM piece it would be Phoenix.

There are a few pics floating around on FB showing the Magneto and Phoenix from the side...not sure if they've been posted here or not. In those pics, you can see Mags is slouching a bit and his lower body is really extended towards the front of the base. He looks more in scale from that side angle. From the front, in that pic above, he looks a bit small, but I believe it could be an optical illusion.

Magneto is perfectly scaled. He's slouched and sitting down with one of his legs partially extended while Jean is at max extension with her leg and foot.

Ever meet a person you thought wasn't that big/tall and then they stood up?......Same thing here. People look smaller sitting down, scrunched up.

I looked at the head and feet comparisons on Phoenix and Magneto and they look right. Wolverine is tiny bc he is to comic book school, not Hugh Jackman scale.

Magneto is perfectly scaled. He's slouched and sitting down with one of his legs partially extended while Jean is at max extension with her leg and foot.

Ever meet a person you thought wasn't that big/tall and then they stood up?......Same thing here. People look smaller sitting down, scrunched up.

Yes, NBA PlaYers... they r like Trees. :lol

If anyone is worried about scale because they plan on displaying Magneto next to Phoenix then I would challenge you to rethink your display. Both of these pieces deserve their own Epic display with lighting and minimal clutter around them.

Back