[XM Studios] Phoenix

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow...so my wife hates it whenever I have something new in my collection, but now she says yes to this? I feel like there is no strings that will be trying to control me from puling my wallet out for this one. Now I am free...there are no strings on me...*eyes the wallet with an evil grin*

:clap :yess: :rock

10710248_1460602810827080_7870939280373733730_o.jpg

EPIC!

I don't use that word lightly or often, but it is entirely appropriate in this case.

Man and to think I almost ordered the SS Sentinel :lol There is so much wreckage in this pic its amazing. XM needs to make more XMen ASAP

Don't worry about the ST po. Someone will post here as soon as it's live and they'll typically add the link as well. It took Wolverine about an hour to sell out. I expect Phoenix to go faster. People target the coin version first but they will have 2 options available....with or without coin.

Don't worry about the ST po. Someone will post here as soon as it's live and they'll typically add the link as well. It took Wolverine about an hour to sell out. I expect Phoenix to go faster. People target the coin version first but they will have 2 options available....with or without coin.

So Wolverine was gone in an hour also, i thought that was just Magneto.

$950 SGD confirmed.

plus probably another $400 SGD to ship to North America.

From just playing with a random site for SGD to USD it comes out to:

950 SGD = $759.82
400 SGD = $319.92

Total of $1079.74! So the average US customer to at least pay that much or more depending on where you are in the US.

Back