[XM Studios] Phoenix

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Bastardo!! *shakes fist*......

.....*lubes fist*......

.....*fist disappears*..............……........................................

Sent from the Cockpit of the Millenium Falcon

:rotfl

Don't worry, I'd share homie :1-1:

homie-help.gif

:rotfl

Don't worry, I'd share homie :1-1:

homie-help.gif
Lol Hahahaha thought it'd be funny. Initially it was just *shakes fist* but then....

Lol man good luck tomorrow man. I'm glad Singapore time is late here for me. No distractions at 10 pm

Sent from the Cockpit of the Millenium Falcon

I superimpose mags next to phoenix and wolverine for comparison ... think mags head is small, full frame similar to wolverine, smaller than phoenix

15480607058_1ec829c35c_z.jpg

Magneto doesnt look in scale with Phoenix and Wolverine.

If I were to import a XM piece it would be Phoenix.

As per Scoots over on SF, her dimensions and weight:

Product size : 79cm H X 48.5cm L X 45.5cm B
Est. Box Size : 80.7cm H X 65.7cm L X 38.7cm B
Est. Product Weight : 12kg
Est. shipping weight : 23.5kg

I superimpose mags next to phoenix and wolverine for comparison ... think mags head is small, full frame similar to wolverine, smaller than phoenix

15480607058_1ec829c35c_z.jpg

Nah, Mag's head is not small. He's looking down and Jean has her hair fluffed up.

Either that ...or Jean has the late 80's big hair going on. Lol!

I calculated $994 SGD shipped for something like antman based off of the numbers on simplytoys webpage. Does their shipping estimates include customs and fees? $994 SGD is about $800 US which is pretty acceptable for an XM piece. Can anyone confirm these numbers?

I calculated $994 SGD shipped for something like antman based off of the numbers on simplytoys webpage. Does their shipping estimates include customs and fees? $994 SGD is about $800 US which is pretty acceptable for an XM piece. Can anyone confirm these numbers?

In Europe we still have to pay customs on that amount, around 25%. I guess it is much lower in the US.

Gesendet von meinem iPad mit Tapatalk

Back