XM Studios 1/4 Classic Wolverine

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
As soon as some painted pictures pop up I'll probably put in my preorder

Personally hope this one doesn't go up for PO for a while. Having just thrown down for Magneto, need some breathing room.

The Jean is on a Sentinel base as well right? I wonder if all of these will connect up ? Even magneto

He's a coming along....maybe we will have a full paint up shot of Wolvie sometime next week.

dmafqh.jpg

Awwwwwww yeeaaaaa!!! This will be another home run for sure. Luckily for my wallet, this and Magneto are the only two characters I care about that's being made so far.

They added the X on the belt. I want to wait for the Brown but this is lookig soooo good especially the open mouth face. :gah:

He's a coming along....maybe we will have a full paint up shot of Wolvie sometime next week.

dmafqh.jpg

:panic::panic::panic:

Come on hurry up and give us the full reveal. I have a felling this will be the best 1/4 scale Wolverine statue ever made.

If the paint app is as exquisite as Cap and Hulk (and I'm confident it will be) this will be poppin! :hi5:

Back