XM Studios 1/4 Classic Wolverine

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Any of you Roots fans?? You know the hip hop / jazz group ROOTS????

Well DO YOU WANT MORE????

jqs040.jpg

bycy8.jpg

35mf66h.jpg

2prfepd.jpg

8yvpqb.jpg

Why couldn't Sideshow's Sentinel maquette head look like that?

too much imagination or lack of it ... who knows :dunno
i still cant believe how ss screw that up with sentinel . potential loss of sales because of the face and pose.

I know SS lost my sale with that Sentinel. Didn't look like how I remember the Sentinels looking. If XM ever does one, they will do it right. Once they do a Havok 1/4 scale, then they can do whatever XMen heroes/villians they want.

I know SS lost my sale with that Sentinel. Didn't look like how I remember the Sentinels looking. If XM ever does one, they will do it right. Once they do a Havok 1/4 scale, then they can do whatever XMen heroes/villians they want.

To be fair, this sentinel is off also, especially the paint. That middle section (the nose) didn't come down from the head on the majority of sentinel art work.

Sideshows sentinel has a really bad pose though and it's body proportions are whack.

To be fair, this sentinel is off also, especially the paint. That middle section (the nose) didn't come down from the head on the majority of sentinel art work.

Sideshows sentinel has a really bad pose though and it's body proportions are whack.

Considering this is just a prototype and is still in its first phase of paint applications, I'm personally not too worried about it. Just like with Magneto, I'm sure they will be tweaking this to make it just right.

The good thing is XM so far listen to the feedback and improvise. So the Sentinel is still not final

The XM display at the Comic Con over there is going to set this whole thing off. :lol

Last edited:
XM won't do re-paints

But the good news is XM have a Brown Wolverine pretty much done but can't reveal it until next year. The base is going to be a Chinese roof

Where did you find the info for this?

They have art work for a Brown but have to get approval to go ahead but the latest news is any more X-Men statues are on hold. :slap

Thanks for the info guys. Now I am really torn if I should get the yellow and blue version or not. I really like the sentinel base and the others will be on sentinel parts right? I just much prefer the Brown costume but if it will be a while I could live with two wolverines in my collection heh.

Do you have a link to the art?

Back