XM Studios 1/4 Classic Wolverine

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am actually looking forward to this more than Magneto

Storm was made to go with Black Panther

But they don't go with each other.

Storm's in her 70s/early 80s costume. Black Panther's in his late 90s costume. The PFs don't match at all.

But SS has displayed Storm with BP (site pics) and with the Jim Lee era PFs (at SDCC). Anybody can display her how they want.

Storm's in her 70s/early 80s costume. Black Panther's in his late 90s costume. The PFs don't match at all.

But SS has displayed Storm with BP (site pics) and with the Jim Lee era PFs (at SDCC). Anybody can display her how they want.

This is all true. :lecture :exactly:

Storm wore a similar costume when she was married to Black Panther

Will this be next for PO after magneto? I surely hope so, he is just as good as magneto IMO.

Wasn't it rumored that Magneto and Wolverine were going up for preorder at the same time? That would be an awesome surprise.

I heard that rumor as well. That those two were going up together at the showcase (similar to comic con) mentioned to be coming up in September.

10499402_1407280406159321_951095359169644623_o.jpg

10454066_1407280422825986_652864083132421607_o.jpg

Looks like three (visible) pegs. Looks like another statue with several changeout parts/display options. Can't wait to see this all painted up.

Back