XM 1/6 X-Men HUGE Sentinel Battle Diorama

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
want to share a little ... based on XM historical record....only 2 1:4 XM statues were being released and shipped in 2014....I suspect that they could do 2 statues in each quarters ...

If so the shipping schedule should be as follow:
first quarter of 2015 - Mangeto and Iron Man XLII
second quarter of 2015 - Black Widow and Hawkeye
third quarter - Wolverine and Ant Man
forth quarter - Phoenix and Thanos

This is assuming the factory understands what the collectors/XM want and do a perfect jobs in each time.

There are also Iron Man Mark VII, Thor, Ms Marvel, Cable, She Hulk, Dr Strange, Deadpool and Black Bolt (another 8 1:4 projects taking place) on the 3D designing stages...
And also the 1:6 scale line...

These 2 the Sentinel dios that needs more time in planning, design and ensure all 14 pieces are in line with scale, positioning and design etc... and same as what we concern about the degree of completeness to obtain all pieces.... So the ordering procedure may be different to what we used to take previously....
XM did mention they MAY leave a separate line for those who want to get every single piece of the whole dio sets....

They could always work on this project first but for their best interest they should obtain more market share of releasing more insane quality of 1:4 scale first before release these dio sets ... to gain more publicity and words of mouth....such a giant project should have sold for higher ES to recover all these expansive pre-production costs.

I truly doubt that it will be ready to be shipped until 2017. But I think they have already max out their output already... press it too harsh may just trigger QC issue... So to save additional $5000-6000 within the coming 2-3 years shouldn't be too a big issue. To leave space of displaying these 2 dios would be the most difficult part on my end .... so I agree I have to start selling some of the old collection ....

Also, do you guys think the old SSC diorama sets will look good with these Sentinel set together?

Black widow is almost ready and will be first quarter. 2nd quarter should be wolverine, hawkeye and maybe ant man.

god damn it.. i dont want x 23 and angel but if i buy the rest without those 2 , the sentinel will look weird especially without the head. damn it xm....u really know how to pull it off.

Let me get this straight.

Isn't the plan for the first piece of set B to be Colossus and the entire Sentinel and the additional X-men will fit on the Sentinel and come with their own display base for separate display?

"Hi everyone here is the new project that we working on . We call is X Men Alliance . They are sold separately and can be pieces together to form a big diorama set.
There are a total of 12 characters and 2 sentinel forming this massive battle scene diorama. With Set A consisting of 6 character and a sentinel and same for set B .They are of 1/6 scale so expect the sentinel to be big at around 1metre( from head to toe).
The first images you can see the line art design for the Set B battle scene.
Here is our first design that is approved colossus VS sentinel. These 2 are sold in a set . Comments and feedback are welcome.
Each character will comes with their own base for individual display and when forming the battle scene they can be placed in it .
"

Let me get this straight.

Isn't the plan for the first piece of set B to be Colossus and the entire Sentinel and the additional X-men will fit on the Sentinel and come with their own display base for separate display?

Yes, that is correct.

XM Studios : "This project will run till 2016 , so collectors have lot of times to save up"
I don't read that as starting in 2016. XM is not known to move slowly.... But I may be wrong.

I kind of take it that they will start selling in 2016, that the project will take from now till then to complete.

Yup, that's how I read it too. Otherwise if XM starts selling the dios in 2015, then that doesn't leave us much time to save up. Especially since we all have PO's that will mature and ship in 2015. Not to mention the other list of characters that still need to be made in the 1/4 scale. Hell, even the 1/6 scale line will start selling in 2015 as well. XM is already going to be way too busy in 2015 ...start selling the dios in 2016 makes more sense.

god damn it.. i dont want x 23 and angel but if i buy the rest without those 2 , the sentinel will look weird especially without the head. damn it xm....u really know how to pull it off.

Huh?
Has it been confirmed that the Sentinel should be assembled?
It seems clear to me that the Sentinel is a standalone piece that will be probably sold along with Colossus. All the others are to be put on the Sentinel with pegs.

Gief x-23 keep angel haha joke, like angel would be Great sculpt.
Gambit and rogue are confirmed :O? Would be awesome i buy whole thing just for them to be in one piece together LOL

This is gonna be great, but xm is killing me already with 1/4 and now this is the killingblow xD

Huh?
Has it been confirmed that the Sentinel should be assembled?
It seems clear to me that the Sentinel is a standalone piece that will be probably sold along with Colossus. All the others are to be put on the Sentinel with pegs.

XM did say set B is going to start with Colossus vs Sentinel as a piece. Then 5 more X-Men will follow to add to the set B dio.

And XM did say the 5 X-Men will have their own bases so one can display them separately if one wants to.

XM did say set B is going to start with Colossus vs Sentinel as a piece. Then 5 more X-Men will follow to add to the set B dio.

And XM did say the 5 X-Men will have their own bases so one can display them separately if one wants to.

I was wondering the same thing?

I was wondering the same thing?

No, I wasn't asking. I was repeating what XM had already said in their announcement of these 2 epic dios. What I posted above is exactly what XM said they are going to do.

Yes, what I mean is, people seemed to get that you need all the characters to 'assemble' the Sentinel, when in fact, the Sentinel is a full standalone piece.

Ideally you would have to make 24 figures total. An expansion pack figure would be designed to fit in the diorama instead of one of the main 12. Probably with a similar pose.

Without question the main 12 should be:

1. Cyclops
2. Jean Grey
3. Wolverine
4. Gambit
5. Rogue
6. Beast
7. Colossus
8. Iceman
9. Angel
10. Storm
11. Nightcrawler
12. Shadowcat

Expansion packs posed similar to fit in place of the main 12:

1. Havok (replaces Cyclops)
2. Polaris (replaces Jean Grey)
3. Cable (replaces Wolverine)
4. Longshot (replaces Gambit)
5. Dazzler (replaces Rogue)
6. Sabretooth (replaces Beast)
7. Thunderbird (replaces Colossus)
8. Jubilee (replaces Iceman)
9. Archangel (replaces Angel)
10. Banshee (replaces Storm)
11. Psylocke (replaces Nightcrawler)
12. Bishop (replaces Shadowcat)

Last edited:
I would really want x23 and Magik and Emma frost...even a Magneto. That's who's in the comics these days

I've been waiting for something like this to add to my SSC X-men vs Sentinel dios, will consider getting one of the full size sentinels plus a few X-men to make my own display.

--

I would really want x23 and Magik and Emma frost...even a Magneto. That's who's in the comics these days

Magik omg yes!
That new model of her in the comics these days Jezus best ever.

Come to think of it, i would not mind 1/4 statue from her hihi

Back