XM 1/6 X-Men HUGE Sentinel Battle Diorama

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
have been avoiding XM since they are pricey and the importing is problematic...but I am a Massive X-men fan. If i could only find out a definite price for the entire thing (the two of them). I'll start planning right now on getting these.

So the big reveal will be at STGCC? I really want to see the finished prototype! Looks great so far.

have been avoiding XM since they are pricey and the importing is problematic...but I am a Massive X-men fan. If i could only find out a definite price for the entire thing (the two of them). I'll start planning right now on getting these.

All indications so far have been that this will be $6000SGD before shipping for the first set. The second set, if made, will be quite some time away.

Someone mentioned these will be shipped individually for each of the characters. Only big one might be colossus with the sentinel.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Maybe if a few of us combine our money we can all purchase one together huh? We can take turns having it at our homes for a month then rotate?

I don't mind displaying him first :lol

Maybe if a few of us combine our money we can all purchase one together huh? We can take turns having it at our homes for a month then rotate?

I don't mind displaying him first :lol

Or we pick a city in the middle of all of us and rent out an office and give keys to everyone. Equal visitation rights.

They said this will be made to order, but I doubt it will be anywhere near that low.

There ARE a lot of collectors out there but they are going to have to 1) be X Men fans, 2) be rich, and 3) have a space large enough to fit this monster. I personally don't think it is a big number but I agree with you that I am probably low. I wonder what the final number will be though - maybe it is more in the 250 range.

Back