XM 1/6 X-Men HUGE Sentinel Battle Diorama

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just hope XM or the dealers come up with a way to lock in full orders and give those guys priority. Would hate to see a scenario where I have a hard time completing the diorama because a few people strained to get the Sentinel but couldn't afford the other characters

Pretty sure Sentinel alone will cost $700+ $150 shipping since it's 1/6 scale. Don't be surprised if price is higher..

I would kill to get this for under $1k shipped to North America. I just can't see that being the case. This guy will be the largest statue made by XM, so expect the pricing to be higher than anything we've seen so far.

I would kill to get this for under $1k shipped to North America. I just can't see that being the case. This guy will be the largest statue made by XM, so expect the pricing to be higher than anything we've seen so far.

Yea ...I hear ya! Would be nice to get this under 1 grand ...but reality might decide otherwise.

Pretty sure Sentinel alone will cost $700+ $150 shipping since it's 1/6 scale. Don't be surprised if price is higher..

That's seems a bit low. Consider SSC is $800 and it isn't even 1:6 scale.

I am following this thread, but I think the 1:6 statues will be out of my price range. I'm happy with my Koto collection though.

If XM does make a sentinel at 1:6 it will probably be over $1000 and that would be the only piece I would get.

I just hope XM or the dealers come up with a way to lock in full orders and give those guys priority. Would hate to see a scenario where I have a hard time completing the diorama because a few people strained to get the Sentinel but couldn't afford the other characters

From XM Studios (as quoted from SF):
"Yes we are looking into this . We should allocated a certain ES to be PO as a set. So collectors that want the whole set need not worry about not able to get every pieces."

Yes, this will be popular. They need take care. Of the es

I think about this piece more and more and the thought of it entices me more and more. I'm just not sure I can A) devote that much funds towards it or B) find a place to display it.

Hopefully by mid year we have a better understanding of price and release dates as well as what the final setup will be.

The price is gonna be a big factor for this. Because you need the whole setup it seem to look wow

I think they know they're hot right now too so don't be surprised to see a spike for popular pieces like this or this year in general.

10410452_1506931212860906_2109133485575047547_n.jpg

I love her at the neck but we need to get rogue punching. She is not a ripper. That's to ferral. Works for wolverine x23 or Beast but Rogue should be lining up or delivering a Haymaker to the head

I love her at the neck but we need to get rogue punching. She is not a ripper. That's to ferral. Works for wolverine x23 or Beast but Rogue should be lining up or delivering a Haymaker to the head

Maybe she punched through his armor and decided to take a memento. :)

Back