Xbox One System Discussion

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What has the world come to when people happily pay $500 dollars for a corporate company to come into their home and literally see everything they are doing. And if people don't think this technology will be abused you're just fooling yourselves.

You tell em Virginia! Microsoft is already known to have government affiliations. By buying this and checking in with the XBOX, you're also checking in with the guvment! And believe the networks will be hacked by someone eventually and it won't take any more than a week before someone is able to view through your Kinect. The original Kinect was hacked in a week. I give this one three days.

Forbes magazine voted GameStop in the top five company's who screw there customers over . They give you percentages off used game if your a paid member and they just the price to their likening . They buy the game back for 5 bucks and sell it for 45 bucks . I just hope GameStop goes out if business .

Yes lets make thousands of people lose their jobs because you feel they **** you over. :clap If you don't like their trade in values don't sell it to them its simple as that. Of course they are going to choose their own prices which company that sells used anything doesn't? I have a Hastings right down the road. Some of the used prices are great some not so much. Nothing pisses me off more than anything seeing people wish for companies to go out of business. Don't like em? Don't shop there.

I may have gone a little overboard with what I said about them going out if business . My bad . I try not to do any shopping there anymore since learning about there practices . I just wish company's wouldn't try to get over on us all the time .

You trust a company who can't protect itself and allows your email, password and CC info to be stolen and sold on the web?

I also don't trust MS.

A company who took my visa number and refused to cancel my live. I had no choice but to cancel my credit card, which they continued to charge (charging a card that no longer exists). They demanded l pay them or l would not be able to be online again until they are paid up. I then *****ed to them so bad, and said l am done with them. Two months later the money they think l owed them disapeared off my account. So l never paid them and I am back online (with he prepaid cards) NEVER gIve MS your credit cards.

not to mention buyiing ames fr the new Xbox One and you don't even own the game, plus a camera watching your every move, **** them.

I never trusted MS after that and never will again. Their new restricted Nazi console just backs up why l don't trust them.

Last edited:
I think we are just getting robbed, the point is when u buy something it should be yours to do what you want with. I'm not giving them more, it allready costs enough. I'm a huge gamer and they are pushing me away. Kiss my ***

Forbes magazine voted GameStop in the top five company's who screw there customers over . They give you percentages off used game if your a paid member and they just the price to their likening . They buy the game back for 5 bucks and sell it for 45 bucks . I just hope GameStop goes out if business .

I agree those places are stupid, i avoid at all costs. Buying a used game for $5-$7 les then retail isn't worth it. Then they ask if you want to spend another $2-$5 for disc insurance:cuckoo:.

If l buy a used game it will be half the price of it being new, either someone selling it, or Best Buy used games, or a good sale going on.

I also don't trust MS.

A company who took my visa number and refused to cancel my live. I had no choice but to cancel my credit card, which they continued to charge (charging a card that no longer exists). They demanded l pay them or l would not be able to be online again until they are paid up. I then *****ed to them so bad, and said l am done with them. Two months later the money they think l owed them disapeared off my account. So l never paid them and I am back online (with he prepaid cards) NEVER gIve MS your credit cards.

I never trusted MS after that and never will again. Their new restricted Nazi console just backs up why l don't trust them.

What!? I hope I dont have that problem when I cancel.

And I recently earned there 10 year XBL Member avatar helmet too!:slap

I may have gone a little overboard with what I said about them going out if business . My bad . I try not to do any shopping there anymore since learning about there practices . I just wish company's wouldn't try to get over on us all the time .

We have Electronic Boutique (EB) here in Canada. There trade value are a complete joke. Some titles they went as low as .75 cents. :thud:I never trade anymore. I keep all my game now.

We have Electronic Boutique (EB) here in Canada. There trade value are a complete joke. Some titles they went as low as .75 cents. :thud:I never trade anymore. I keep all my game now.

Guess who owns EB.:lol

What!? I hope I dont have that problem when I cancel.

It can be a serious pain, it was for me, and l know l am not the only one who had problems.

The best place to sell used games here in Canada is on Kijji. I have had very good luck seling movies and my old games for a very good price too.

Last edited:
I'm assuming that you can actually turn on the Xbox One with the remote or by an actuall on and off button if the Connect fails in some way. And that all voice functions can be done simply by pressing a button on the remote if you don't want to look or sound like an idiot talking to a machine.

I have iPhone and never use Siri even in private, because it feels wrong talking to a machine.

Just checking this thread for survivors of the microshaft onslaught. We have plenty of room in the sony lifeboats if you care to join us :lol

Back