Xbox One System Discussion

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Does anyone else have problems with uploading a clip? No matter the length/size of the clip I get an error "Please Try Again. Sorry we weren't able to upload your clip right now." It's been happening since Destiny.

*UPDATE Voice messaging has finally been added to the one. You can also send voice messages to your friends on the 360 and vice versa.

Finally got around to getting one of these. Dead Rising 3 is ****ing amazing, surprising that I've barely heard anything about it.

Sent from my SM-G920T using Tapatalk

Anyone else dealing with the infuriating persistent controller disconnect/reconnect ordeal?

No, never. I don't see how it'd be an issue, but is your controller's firmware up to date? Or is something blocking the signal between the controller and console? Like a cabinet or something.

Considering the amount of system updates I've been getting lately, I have a sneaking suspicion that following Microsoft's E3 presentation, they're gonna be dropping something big on systems dashboard.

Anyone else dealing with the infuriating persistent controller disconnect/reconnect ordeal?

I do when I have the play and charge cord plugged into the controller, but thats just because pulling it in and out over and over since release has either made the wires in the cord go bad or the jack in the controller get loose.

No, never. I don't see how it'd be an issue, but is your controller's firmware up to date? Or is something blocking the signal between the controller and console? Like a cabinet or something.
The game thinks the controller dies and thus locks up and auto pauses (or doesn't) and either option isn't pleasant while playing, online especially. I've tried everything in the book, and my set up is not abnormal. The 360 controller works fine at these distances and set up. What's particular is that it greatly depends on the game being played as to how often it occurs. This isn't a new thing, there is a massive thread on the Microsoft forums with over 2k replies about this. I'm impressed there hasn't been more response to my inquiry honestly.

I do when I have the play and charge cord plugged into the controller, but thats just because pulling it in and out over since release has either made the wires in the cord or the jack in the controller get loose.

But never when you're wirelessly connected?

Yeah people ***** one way or another... but at least they can buy back all their games dirt cheap. This great news.

Sounds like you are set though if you went digital on the 360. Great news either way and sets the XB1 apart (I own both PS4 and XB1 and enjoy both systems...hope Sony does well too with their briefing)

Back