X-Plus Godzilla Vinyl Figure Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
King Ghidorah is a dream come true!!! Thank you X-Plus for finally making it happen! Its a beautiful piece!!!! :clap

And let's also add the new 89 on the way too!!!! :rock

YujiSakai-Godzilla1989-2.jpg

Check it out!!!!

https://www.kaijuaddicts.com/x-plus-king-ghidorah-revealed/

I saw the picture in the Sakai book and couldn't place the figure.....now we know!!

This is one of his best renderings of biogoji .... Even better than the 12" high end ( bandai)figure they were going to make which he also sculpted ....

Looks so much like the suit....definitely blows my previous xplus away, ( which says a lot cuz that one is a great sculpt as well, and one of my favorite large pieces)

Definitely am happy about this news!!

I think it's just few who can either afford/want to spend that kind of money on it. So not a lot of people really discuss it I guess. Weird. They are simply amazing though and you are in for a treat!

Honestly I never grow tired of just gazing at my x plus lol

Got a new light to highlight them. An LED spot light. Brighter than my other.

re2yty7y.jpg

Getting 92 next week. Then 62 next month and 55 in October. Can't wait to hear what's next!

I think it's just few who can either afford/want to spend that kind of money on it. So not a lot of people really discuss it I guess. Weird. They are simply amazing though and you are in for a treat!

Honestly I never grow tired of just gazing at my x plus lol

Got a new light to highlight them. An LED spot light. Brighter than my other.

re2yty7y.jpg

Getting 92 next week. Then 62 next month and 55 in October. Can't wait to hear what's next!

great pic. I like this angle, it highlights how he towers over the GMK Gigantic.

Keep the X-Plus momentum rolling, i'm collecting these 30 CM X-Plus figures vicariously through you and a couple members on here.

https://www.ric-toy.ne.jp/item_godzilla1989_sc.html

Sakai's 30cm Godzilla '89 is up for preorder on the Ric Boy site for roughly $300 (excluding shipping). Exclusive appears to be a light-up gimmick. Standard edition should hit online Japanese retailers in a few days.

Seems like the original sculpture was 30cm so the vinyl version shrunk down to 28cm. A little too much money for another shorty IMO.

I'm definitely getting that new 89! However, these next few months are going to be hard on my wallet! Diamond waves 5 and 6 are also coming out around the same time too. Not to mention, I'm sure the new Ghidorah will be going up for preorder soon! I'll be needing a second job at this rate! :thud:

I'm on the fence with that '89. I still only have Godzillas in my X-Plus collection. I'm afraid to step into the deep end because once I get Anguirus (the first non-Godzilla figure I'd get), I'd have to get King Ghidorah (because he's going to be incredible) too, then I'd have to get Gigan, then Rodan, then Gorosaurus, then Titanosaurus, etc. I don't have space or money for all that.

Just FYI, the Sakai 89 standard is up for pre-order now. I got mine ordered through Hobby Search for approximately $232. He's also available at Amiami for $229. Not as bad as I would have thought. :wink1:

Back