X-Men: First Class

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Let's face it, as decent as the first two movies were, the whole movie X-Men continuity was changed/screwed up from the very first movie anyway.

This should have been a complete franchise reboot with the original members of the X-Men.

This looks like it will be a train wreck and hopefully kill the franchise (other than Wolverine I'm sure) for years and then hopefully get a reboot that does pay proper homage to the comics.

why didnt they just eschew the previous trilogy continuity?! This movie would have been great had it been about the original 5 x-men learning to be x-men under prof. X.

That actually was the original plan to start with Jean Grey, Cyclops, Beast (non-furred), Angel and Iceman. I remember even after Vaughn was cast the rumors swirling that Aaron Johnson was signing up to be Cyclops. The script was rewritten a ton of times even to make it a period piece (originally it was set in modern times as if the X-Men started now) and then we ended up with this.

What happens this producers and directors they don't read any comics?? they don't read some reviews or what people want from this kind the movies?...they have to listen because a lot of people know what is about X-MEN!!!!:mad:

Oh I see, Is it caused by the stress of how much this film is going suck?

It kind of reminds me of that awful TV show Mutant X

Or the crappy Generation X tv movie...

generationxCOVER.jpg

X-Men First Class (Photo)

Comingsoon.net had this photo:
xmenfirstclassphoto.jpg

From the first look, I'm not that into the character design. Not sure I'd buy any of these except Emma frost (mmmm January Jones)

No way that image is real. Looks like they photoshopped heads on to bodies. Every person's head in that shot looks weird.

Really, it looks crappy. :p

I'm really disturbed by the whole thing. My only hope is they run the franchise into the ground so hard that the right can revert back to Marvel Studios.

What happens this producers and directors they don't read any comics?? they don't read some reviews or what people want from this kind the movies?...they have to listen because a lot of people know what is about X-MEN!!!!:mad:

The question is who would they listen too? Everyone has differing opinions on how something should be. :slap

Back