X-Men: Days of Future Past

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
New viral site: thebentbullet.com

Uncanny, be sure to sign up for updates!

On a side note, I'm a little surprised they went 'there' with this portion of the viral. I can understand if it's part of the plot, but with the recent 50th year anniversary of JFK's death, I question how appropriate this is.

On a side note, I'm a little surprised they went 'there' with this portion of the viral. I can understand if it's part of the plot, but with the recent 50th year anniversary of JFK's death, I question how appropriate this is.

:exactly::lecture:exactly:

Video from the website.

[ame=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ByCY2UYLHG8]The Bent Bullet: JFK and the Mutant Conspiracy | X-Men - YouTube[/ame]

Read the article on the site, seems Azazel and Tempest are dead. Killed by the CIA.

This movie is going to be great, loving all these viral videos that have been released. I really can’t see this movie not being the best Marvel film to date.

So then this event is the trigger for the entire Days of Future Past somehow? Like what causes an alternate timeline with Sentinels?

Otherwise it'd mean Ian McKellan Magneto murdered JFK and Xavier etc knew about it the whole original trilogy which doesn't seem at all possible.

I guess this will be the Back to the Future moment Logan needs to change by getting Mystique and Magneto to kiss at the Enchantment Under the Sea Dance.

So then this event is the trigger for the entire Days of Future Past somehow? Like what causes an alternate timeline with Sentinels?

Otherwise it'd mean Ian McKellan Magneto murdered JFK and Xavier etc knew about it the whole original trilogy which doesn't seem at all possible.

I guess this will be the Back to the Future moment Logan needs to change by getting Mystique and Magneto to kiss at the Enchantment Under the Sea Dance.

Only Wolverine and Marvin Berry can save the future!

I’m wondering if Mystique going Rogue has anything to do with Azzazel’s death and maybe the taking of Nightcrawler

Vaughn talking about his plans for Magento being invovled in JFK's assassination right after First Class. Why would it not be appropriate?

Personally, I think the idea of them tying in our own history is brilliant. Loved it in FC and I'm finally excited about this film again.

The sad part is that work of fiction makes more sense than what the Warren Commission came up with. People were just talking about the assassination on Monday and I remarked how ridiculous the magic bullet theory is. "What happend? Did Magento curve the bullet?" And now it's part of the next X-Men film. :rotfl

Last edited:
Back