X-Men: Days of Future Past

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I changed my mind.

X2 > 89 Batman

I'm replacing my 89 Batman and Batmobile with Xavier and his wheelchair.

I wouldn't do that, you won't be able to keep him long.

professor-x-child-molestor.jpg

Or just close the thread since "Uncanny Web-Slinger" is the only one interested in discussing Singer's X-meh at this point...

It makes me sad we're not getting a real First Class sequel. I would much rather follow FC Magneto and Professor X then Wolverine again.

The trailer made me feel meh to the whole thing.

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Ur9Ps5lqmc&feature=youtube_gdata_player"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Ur9Ps5lqmc&feature=youtube_gdata_player[/ame]

:lol wonder who he'll fire next

It makes me sad we're not getting a real First Class sequel. I would much rather follow FC Magneto and Professor X then Wolverine again.

The trailer made me feel meh to the whole thing.
I'm in the same boat based on the trailer. My interest in this movie just isn't where I would like it to be. I'm not sure I'll even bother going to see this at the theaters, though as a kid X-Men was easily my favorite comic.

I'm a little tired of all the Wolverine centric X-films as well... but hopefully some other characters get a chance to shine and get some key scenes (Rogue, Storm, Mystique and Kitty for me)

I'm a little tired of all the Wolverine centric X-films as well... but hopefully some other characters get a chance to shine and get some key scenes (Rogue, Storm, Mystique and Kitty for me)

Same here. Hopefully we will get more of those characters this time around. Singer has a lot to make up for.

Well mystique has always shone and so did storm. I think storms role will be diminished due to Halle being pregnant.

I always felt Rogue got seriously underplayed in the previous films and even worse was Colossus and Iceman. The later being an omega level mutant!

Well mystique has always shone and so did storm. I think storms role will be diminished due to Halle being pregnant.

I always felt Rogue got seriously underplayed in the previous films and even worse was Colossus and Iceman. The later being an omega level mutant!

Yeah, this is true.

I'm kind of hoping we get a big surprise and Rogue has her flying and strength in the film. :pray: Anna Paquin is a much more famous actress now so hopefully they give her more stuff to do this time around than just mope around.

I'm super excited for this film. I have enjoyed every X film so far even if they have issues. I'm sure this one will be no different...well, other than the larger budget which likely won't hinder the film's success but strengthen it.

Yeah, this is true.

I'm kind of hoping we get a big surprise and Rogue has her flying and strength in the film. :pray: Anna Paquin is a much more famous actress now so hopefully they give her more stuff to do this time around than just mope around.

Don't hold your breath. They seem to have pulled a lot more from the "Ultimate" story line... She never met Ms Marvel.

Don't hold your breath. They seem to have pulled a lot more from the "Ultimate" story line... She never met Ms Marvel.

One has to wonder if they went that route, who she's going to kill to keep it, given they've shown the powers abating, even after severe absorptions like Wolverine's healing factor (which she doesn't have anymore).

Back