X-Men: Apocalypse - May 27, 2016

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
When did gangsta's start wearing polos?! :rotfl
He probably saw Stringer Bell wear a polo on The Wire and thought wearing one would make him look and sound like Idris Elba.

That really does apply to both major comic companies across the board now, but yeah, Jean Grey is the template there. And then, there was a whole storyline in the '80s built around the public thinking the X-Men were all dead.
If you're referring to Fall of the Mutants, that's the storyline that got me collecting X-Men and X-Factor.

giphy.gif

So far every scene with Apoc has Oscar Isaac looking either very uncomfortable or incredibly bored. Pretty cool. :lol

I don't see that at all, he just looks like... a big bad guy saying big bad guy things in a bad guy voice. Thank the movie gods he is in practical makeup and not a cgi bad guy. The overdone and bright cgi action scenes look like they are going perfectly with an x-men movie. It all looks straight out of a comic book.

I'm kinda neutral to the whole movie lately. I don't think it will be bad at all, but I'm not going into it with a preconception it will be good either.

Yeah I can see that. Marketing has been lackluster. But for me out of all the comic book movies x-men has always been infinitely more interesting and exciting. For all those hoping MCU someday gets the X-men, I think your absolutely crazy.

Back