X-23 VS. Lady Deathstrike Diorama

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
..Only 200....HIIIIIOOOOoooOOOooOOOOooOOOO!!!

picture.php

as much as it pains me to do so, i cancelled this morning:monkey2. with other collectibles that i was waiting on are shipping around the same time i just couldnt keep this one. hopefully i could get this piece later on down the road since X-23 is one of my favorites

Understandable. I put the vader life size bust ex. on flex pay a few months ago and it ruined my collecting schedule.

as much as it pains me to do so, i cancelled this morning:monkey2. with other collectibles that i was waiting on are shipping around the same time i just couldnt keep this one. hopefully i could get this piece later on down the road since X-23 is one of my favorites

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:yess:

...i might gather some energy to take better pics...bodie just crys for attention atm...ignore him..he saw my dio for like 5 seconds and it was in the dark...we were on our way to a trip so we were in a hurry...TRUTH BE TOLD! Awesome sculpt/paint for those that get it.

Back