X-23 VS. Lady Deathstrike Diorama

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
...i might gather some energy to take better pics...bodie just crys for attention atm...ignore him..he saw my dio for like 5 seconds and it was in the dark...we were on our way to a trip so we were in a hurry...TRUTH BE TOLD! Awesome sculpt/paint for those that get it.

from the few pics you took it looks great, i really wish Sideshow didnt ship so much stuff at once so i could get add this right now. really hope i could pick up the EX later

DSC07819.jpg

DSC07821.jpg

DSC07822.jpg

:rock:rock:rock

what a boring dio. *yawn*

"USING NO WAY AS WAY. HAVING NO LIMITATION AS LIMITATION."

...h o m o says what?

GOOD MUSIC TO LISTEN TO WHILE VIEWING THIS DIO

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/NkzKGxfmmwc?fs=1&hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/NkzKGxfmmwc?fs=1&hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

Anyone purchase the EX? Im interested but I dont know if its worth putting my name on the WL... says its already shipped..

lol what do you know,

I placed myself on the WL and it converted. My Carnage Comiquette EX, Venomsarus EX, X-23 VS. Lady Deathstrike all converted just now. Guess theres a lot of cancellations as of late.

I myself was on the waitlist. Really glad it got converted. Probably one of the best exclusives in my opinion. The white out eyes and that busted up hand look so much better than the standard.

Back